XL White Doors Collection
White Primed Internal Doors - XL Joinery
Our White Door Collection is inspired by contemporary styles, as well as more traditional designs with linear and curved inlays, glazed panels and raised mouldings. White-Primed Doors can be supplied pre-finished in white gloss, on white primed solid MDF doors or on white Masonite moulded-panel doors.
- Now £74.30 + VAT 20%
- Now £81.70 + VAT 20%
- Now £96.60 + VAT 20%
Pattern 10 1P Fire Door: FD30 1 Flat-Panel Smooth White-Primed 44mm Internal 30min Firecheck - XL Doors
- £175.60 + VAT 20%
Pattern 10 Glazed Fire Door: FD30 1-Light Clear-Glass White-Primed 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- £606.70 + VAT 20%
- £135.70 + VAT 20%
- £181.70 + VAT 20%
- £281.40 + VAT 20%
- £401.60 + VAT 20%
- £121.20 + VAT 20%
- £186.70 + VAT 20%
- £168.90 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal White Primed Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL White Primed Doors. )
XL White Primed Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for Door Fitting, and Door Care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation - BWF Door Care
XL White-Primed Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Solid-core Primed Internal Doors, 3mm for Moulded-Panel Standard-Core Primed Internal Doors, and 3mm per edge for all White Primed FD30 Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL White-Primed Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Door Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for XL White-Primed Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL White Primed Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Joinery White-Primed Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal White Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more XL White Primed Int. Doors, Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- Check your XL Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Internal XL White-Primed Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery White Primed Internal Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL White-Primed Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Internal Door
- Care of Timber XL Internal Doors on site
- How to store your XL Internal Doors -
- How to treat your XL Internal Door
- How to install your XL Internal Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL White Primed Internal Doors.
XL Joinery Direct Delivery of White-Primed Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Contact us for 10 or more doors; Add your XL White-Primed Doors to basket, and click on the Checkout Trolley icon to see the Order Value and XL Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Direct Door Delivery
Carriage weights of XL Internal White Primed Doors may be shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of White-Primed XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Internal White-Primed Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL White Primed Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about White-Primed XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The February 2020 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 31/07/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery White Primed Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL White Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.