XL Walnut Doors Collection™
Walnut Internal Doors - XL Joinery®
Clean lines feature in our Walnut Door Collection and provide the backdrop to this striking look. Choose from offset, or vertical v-groove blocks, or fine real-aluminium inlays, glazed, panelled or a combination of both.
- £238.10 + VAT 20%
Ravenna Glazed Door: 1-light *Clear Glass* Flush-routered *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - XL Doors
- £320.00 + VAT 20%
- £546.70 + VAT 20%
- £229.00 + VAT 20%
- £307.20 + VAT 20%
- £241.60 + VAT 20%
- £321.20 + VAT 20%
- £280.40 + VAT 20%
- £253.70 + VAT 20%
- £337.30 + VAT 20%
- £294.40 + VAT 20%
- £574.00 + VAT 20%
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Walnut Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Walnut Doors, or to a particular sample of Walnut. )
XL Walnut Veneer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Walnut Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Walnut Internal Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Walnut FD30 Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for XL Walnut Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Walnut Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Internal Walnut Doors can be bought online - Select the Walnut Door sizes that you want, and add to basket using the Green Purchase Button, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- On delivery, check that all your Internal XL Walnut Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Internal Walnut Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Walnut Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a Door
- Care of Walnut Doors on site
- How to store your XL Doors -
- How to treat your Door
- How to install your Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
To see other Internal Doors on our website:
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Walnut Internal Doors.
Van Delivery of XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of XL Walnut Doors are shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery of Walnut Doors from XL Doors is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Carrier Delivery for XL Internal Walnut Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Walnut Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Walnut XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Walnut Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Walnut Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.