XL Walnut Doors Collection
Walnut Internal Doors - XL Joinery
Clean lines feature in our Walnut Door Collection and provide the backdrop to this striking look. Choose from offset, or vertical v-groove blocks, or fine real-aluminium inlays, glazed, panelled or a combination of both.
- £278.10 + VAT 20%
Varese Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush [Pre-Finished Walnut] 44mm Internal Fire Door - XL Doors
- £390.00 + VAT 20%
- £355.80 + VAT 20%
- £276.40 + VAT 20%
Ravenna Glazed Door: 1-light *Clear Glass* Flush-routered *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - XL Doors
- £372.00 + VAT 20%
- £305.50 + VAT 20%
Portici Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush [Pre-Finished Walnut] 44mm Internal Fire Door - XL Doors
- £390.50 + VAT 20%
- £371.90 + VAT 20%
- £280.70 + VAT 20%
- £338.40 + VAT 20%
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Walnut Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Walnut Doors, or to a particular sample of Walnut. )
XL Walnut Veneer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Walnut Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Walnut Internal Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Walnut FD30 Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Walnut Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Door Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for XL Walnut Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Walnut-Veneer Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Joinery Walnut Veneer Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more XL Walnut-Veneer Int. Doors, Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- Check your XL Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Internal XL Walnut Veneer Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Walnut-Veneer Internal Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Walnut-Veneer Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Internal Door
- Care of Timber XL Internal Doors on site
- How to store your XL Internal Doors -
- How to treat your XL Internal Door
- How to install your XL Internal Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for PF XL Walnut Internal Doors.
XL Joinery Direct Delivery of PF.Walnut Veneer Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Contact us for 10 or more doors; Add your XL Walnut-Veneer Doors to basket, and click on the Checkout Trolley icon to see the Order Value and XL Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Direct Door Delivery
Carriage weights of XL Internal PF Walnut Veneer Doors are shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL PF.Veneer Walnut Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Internal Walnut Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Walnut Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Finished Walnut XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2021 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 06/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Walnut Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Walnut Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.