XL® Special Offer Fire Doors
XL Joinery® Fire Door Special Offer in December 2018 -
at JAS Timber® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
XL Joinery supply a wide range of Timber Fire Doors in Knotty-Pine, Clear-Pine, White Oak, Walnut, White-Primed MDF and White Moulded-Hardboard. Many popular XL Joinery Fire Door patterns are now available as a Clear-lacquered, Pre-finished Fire-Door, and some Pre-finished White Painted Fire-Doors.
- Up to 24% Discount Off these XL Fire Doors, until 27th December 2018 - or while XL Stocks last.
- Now £177.94 + VAT 20%
Messina Fire Door: FD30 Architectural V-Grooved *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- Now £183.84 + VAT 20%
- Now £210.82 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Special Offer Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Doors, or to a particular sample of Timber. )
XL Special Offer Fire-Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Offer Fire-Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within XL Joinery's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge evenly, for XL Standard Internal Fire Doors, ( or 6mm per edge evenly, if they are standard XL Internal Doors ). It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL FD30 Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL FD30 Special Offer Timber Doors can be bought online - Select the Special Offer Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Fire Doors, Internal Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- Check your Fire Door delivery on arrival, to see that all your Timber XL Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 XL Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange XL Fire Doors after order - Timber XL Joinery Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by XL Joinery Ltd.
XL FD30 Special Offer Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an FD30 XL Special Offer Door
- Care of XL Special Offer Timber Fire Doors on site
How to store your Special Offer XL Timber Fire-Doors -
- How to treat your XL Special Offer Fire Door
- How to install your XL Special Offer Fire Door
- The XL Joinery Door Guarantee
|See the full range of Timber Fire Doors on the XL Website™ -|
Click to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Special Offer Fire Doors.
Special Offer Fire Door Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Special Offer Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please check to see that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Fire Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Special Offer Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Special Offer Timber XL Fire-Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Special Offer Fire Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Extra Value Fire-Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Fire Door Price List is current - 01/10/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Special Offer Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Special Offer XL Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.