XL® Special Offer Doors
XL Joinery® Doors on Special Offer in November 2019 -
at JAS Timber® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
* On Special Offer While Stocks Last *
XL Joinery supply a wide range of Timber Doors in Knotty-Pine, Clear-Pine, White Oak, Walnut, White-Primed MDF and White Moulded-Hardboard. Many popular XL Joinery Door patterns are now available as a Clear-lacquered, Pre-finished Door, and some Pre-finished White Painted Doors.
- Now £119.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £126.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £102.20 + VAT 20%
- Now £86.10 + VAT 20%
- Now £122.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £74.20 + VAT 20%
- Now £91.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £77.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £84.00 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Special Offer Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Doors, or to a particular sample of Timber. )
XL Special Offer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Offer Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within XL Joinery's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge evenly, for XL Standard Internal Doors, ( or 3mm per edge evenly, if they are XL Internal Fire Doors ). It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, ( and the Fire Certificate for Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL FD30 Special Offer Timber Doors can be bought online - Select the Special Offer Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Int. Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- Check your XL Door delivery on arrival, to see that all your Special Offer XL Internal Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Special Offer Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Special Offer Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Special Offer Door
- Care of XL Special Offer Timber Doors on site
How to store your Special Offer XL Timber Doors -
- How to treat your XL Special Offer Fire Door
- How to install your XL Special Offer Fire Door
- The XL Joinery Door Guarantee
|See the full range of Timber Doors on the XL Website™ -|
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Special Offer Doors.
Special Offer Door Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Special Offer Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Chargeable carriage weights of XL Special Offer Doors are shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Special Offer Timber XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Special Offer Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Extra Value Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2019 XL Joinery Door Price List is current - 22/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Special Offer Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Special Offer XL Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.