XL Oak Doors Collection™
Oak Internal Doors - XL Joinery®
Our Oak Collection includes many contemporary styles, featuring linear and curved v-groove inlays; There are glazed panels, as well as timeless panelled doors with raised mouldings. Oak Doors can be supplied pre-finished or unfinished.
- Now £100.76 + VAT 20%
Novara Fire Door: FD30 Architectural 2-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- Now £153.22 + VAT 20%
- Now £116.65 + VAT 20%
- Now £122.66 + VAT 20%
- Now £187.37 + VAT 20%
- Now £155.45 + VAT 20%
- Now £353.65 + VAT 20%
- £174.90 + VAT 20%
- £212.00 + VAT 20%
- £266.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £83.03 + VAT 20%
- Now £144.50 + VAT 20%
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Oak Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Oak Doors, or to a particular sample of Oak. )
XL Oak Veneer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Oak Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Oak Internal Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Oak FD30 Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for XL Oak Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Oak Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Internal Oak Doors can be bought online - Select the Oak Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- Check your delivery on arrival, that all your Internal XL Oak Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, before any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Internal Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Oak Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Oak Door
- Care of XL Oak Doors on site
- How to store your XL Oak Doors -
- How to treat your XL Oak Door
- How to install your XL Oak Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
To see other Internal Doors on our website:
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Oak Internal Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland is normally possible -
XL Joinery = £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat;
The approximate weight of XL Oak Internal Doors is shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Oak Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of Oak XL Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Oak and Composite Internal Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Oak XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about XL Oak Internal Doors and Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of XL Oak Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.