XL Joinery Doors®
XL Joinery® - Internal Timber Doors -
XL Joinery supply a wide range of Timber Doors in Knotty Pine, Clear Pine, White Oak, Walnut, White Primed MDF and White Moulded Hardboard. Many popular XL Joinery Door patterns are now available as a Clear-lacquered, Pre-finished Door, and some Pre-finished White Painted Doors.
- £70.60 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Internal Doors, or to a particular sample of Timber. )
XL Timber Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Standard Internal Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Internal Timber Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- Check your delivery on arrival, that all your Internal XL Timber Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Internal Timber Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Internal Door
- Care of Timber XL Internal Doors on site
- How to store your XL Internal Doors -
- How to treat your XL Internal Door
- How to install your XL Internal Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
To see other Internal Doors on our website:
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Internal Doors.
XL Internal Door Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Internal Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please see that XL's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Internal Doors are shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Internal XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Internal Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.