XL Grey-Veneer Doors Collection
Grey Real-Veneer Internal Doors - XL Joinery
Our internal Grey Door Collections look equally stylish whether in a house or apartment, and add sophisticated elegance to minimalist interiors. Choose from Light or Dark Grey with horizontal or vertical veneer direction, recess glazed or un-glazed.
- £272.30 + VAT 20%
- £332.20 + VAT 20%
- £350.00 + VAT 20%
- £273.30 + VAT 20%
- £333.20 + VAT 20%
- £350.00 + VAT 20%
- £268.50 + VAT 20%
Forli Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush *Pre-Finished Light Grey* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Doors
- £333.20 + VAT 20%
- £355.00 + VAT 20%
- £248.80 + VAT 20%
Palermo Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush *Pre-Finished Light Grey* 44mm Internal Fire Door - XL Doors
- £310.90 + VAT 20%
- £301.90 + VAT 20%
Grey Veneer Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Internal Grey-Veneer Doors, or to a particular sample of Grey Veneer Timber. )
XL Grey-Veneer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
XL Grey-Veneer Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Standard Internal Grey Veneer Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Grey-Veneer Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for Grey-Veneer Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Grey-Veneer Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Joinery Grey Veneer Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more XL Grey-Veneer Int. Doors, Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- Check your XL Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Internal XL Grey Veneer Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Grey-Veneer Internal Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Grey-Veneer Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Internal Door
- Care of Timber XL Internal Doors on site
- How to store your XL Internal Doors -
- How to treat your XL Internal Door
- How to install your XL Internal Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Grey-Veneer Internal Doors.
XL Joinery Direct Delivery of PF.Grey Veneer Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Contact us for 10 or more doors; Add your XL Grey-Veneer Doors to basket, and click on the Checkout Trolley icon to see the Order Value and XL Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Direct Door Delivery
Carriage weights of XL Internal PF Grey Veneer Doors may be shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Real Grey-Veneer Internal XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery for XL Internal Grey-Veneer Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of Grey Veneer XL Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Grey-Veneer XL Internal Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2021 XL Joinery Internal Door Price List is current - 06/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Real Grey Veneer Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Grey-Veneer Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.