XL French Doors
XL French Doors, XL Pair Doors, XL FreeFold Doors, XL Room Dividers
White-Painted, Hardwood and Oak French Door Pairs are designed to be used as an internal room divider (including conservatory usage) .
Clear Pine Pair Doors and the Easiframe Door System are designed to provide a flexible range of room-dividers, where different configurations can be acheived with the stock components. Choose a Park Lane or SA77 Pair and select the required side or demi-panels. Bi-Fold configurations can also be created using the side panels.
FreeFold Doors are a Room Divider System with Folding Doors allowing you to either open them for extra space or close them to create two living areas or privacy.
La Porte French Doors: Pre-Finished Oak 2-light *Glazed* Pattern 20 French Door with Frame - XL Doors
- £1452.40 + VAT 20%
La Porte French Doors: White Pre-Finished 2-light *Glazed* Pattern 20 French Doors with Frame - XL Doors
- £1333.00 + VAT 20%
- £994.80 + VAT 20%
- £445.20 + VAT 20%
- £401.60 + VAT 20%
- £325.30 + VAT 20%
- £518.00 + VAT 20%
- £346.50 + VAT 20%
- £353.40 + VAT 20%
Malton Pair Door: 4-light *Clear Bevelled Glass* *Unfinished Oak* 40mm Internal Pair Door - XL Doors
- £339.60 + VAT 20%
- £412.40 + VAT 20%
- £325.50 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, XL Internal Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other XL Internal Doors, or to any particular sample of Timber. )
XL Timber Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation - BWF Door Care
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains like Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Standard Internal Doors, or 3mm per edge if they are Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an XL Door than stated, but this is at your own risk; It will invalidate the XL Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate for Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
XL Internal Timber Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. The Checkout Trolley icon is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - Click it to check the ongoing price for your order, or to amend it.
- Check your XL Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Internal XL Timber Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Internal Timber Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
XL Internal Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying an XL Internal Door
- Care of Timber XL Internal Doors on site
- How to store your XL Internal Doors -
- How to treat your XL Internal Door
- How to install your XL Internal Door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured French Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain. - If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your French Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details that you need are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced
- We cannot exchange French Doors after order - Timber French Doors are supplied as a Special Order
To see our External Door ranges :
- JB Kind® External Doors
- LPD® External Doors
- Mendes® External Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® External Doors
French Doors can be bought online - Select the Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more Doors, or other items that you require. - The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to see the ongoing price for your order;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for French Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is often possible -
Deanta Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - poa;
JB Kind Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - orders over £560 +vat = free, ( Scotland - poa; )
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
Mendes Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - poa;
Premdor Doors - poa;
XL Joinery = £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of French Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of French Doors may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging; To order online - Select the Door sizes that you want from the drop-down menu and add to basket, taking care if there are any other options there; Then add any more Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings or other items that you require; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Timber French Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite French Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber External Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The 2020 XL French Door Price Lists are current - 01/06/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Timber or Composite French Doors and Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our XL French Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.