XL® Fire Doors
XL® FD30 Half-hour Fire Doors - XL Joinery® Doors :
Pine, White-Primed, Oak and Walnut Firedoors.
Internal FD30 Fire Doors, with Solid-Panel, Raised-Mouldings, Flat-Panel, and Flush V-Groove - many with Glazed options.
- Now £177.94 + VAT 20%
Novara Fire Door: FD30 Architectural 2-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- Now £153.22 + VAT 20%
- Now £187.37 + VAT 20%
- Now £138.43 + VAT 20%
- Now £133.59 + VAT 20%
Messina Fire Door: FD30 Architectural V-Grooved *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- Now £183.84 + VAT 20%
- Now £144.50 + VAT 20%
- Now £210.82 + VAT 20%
Verona Fire Door: FD30 Architectural V-groove 3-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
- £241.90 + VAT 20%
- £200.80 + VAT 20%
Palermo Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush *Pre-Finished Light Grey* 44mm Internal Fire Door - XL Doors
- £260.20 + VAT 20%
- £182.40 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Joinery Timber Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Fire Door delivery on arrival, to see that all your XL Joinery Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 XL Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange XL Firedoors after order - XL Joinery Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by XL Joinery Ltd.
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Joinery Firecheck Doors.
Delivery of XL Fire Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible :
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
The approximate weight of XL Joinery Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Joinery Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat. )
Carrier Delivery of XL Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Joinery Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Joinery Timber Fire Doors and Casings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 XL Joinery Fire Door Price List is current - 01/10/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Timber and Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of XL Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.