Worktop - Knotty Pine "Contract" Jointed-Board 1750x650x40mm Finger-Jointed
40mm Knotty Pine Jointed-Board- Solid timber Worktop 1750x650x40mm : "Contract Quality"
- 1.8 Metre nominal Pine Worktop length - 6' nominal Pine Worktop length - Actual Length 1750mm ;
40mm Redwood Furniture Board:
- Sanded square-corner Furniture Board;
- Edge-glued laminated & end finger-jointed, from 40-60mm solid pine staves;
- Economy-Grade Scandinavian Redwood - 40mm thickness Knotty Pine;
- Ideal for use as fixed furniture components, or fixed shelving;
Pine is a natural product - Knots, colour and grain can vary from one worktop to another - They are not defects.
Other Pine Worktop sizes :
- Cut sizes: 1150x650x40mm - 1450x650x40mm - 2050x650x40mm - 2350x650x40mm - 2650x650x40mm - 2950x650x40mm or Cut to Your Size; ( Full Size 4150x650x40mm )
For cutting in the workshop select - Machining in Workshop & Add extra cuts if you want the ends trimming - POA:
View JAS "Contract Quality" Solid Hardwood Kitchen Worktops - Solid Timber Worktops
If you need a sample, or if you need Solid Timber Kitchen Worktops with guarantee, please take a look at - Tuscan Solid Timber Worktops or Realwood Kitchen Worksurfaces
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
1750x650x40mm Pine solid timber Jointed-Boards - Solid-Pine finger-jointed timber staves can be 40mm to 60mm wide by 40mm thick.
This 1750mm worktop has mainly 45mm to 48mm staves, which are finger-jointed - The timber is a fairly knotty pine redwood, and is untreated;
1750mm Pine Redwood Worktop sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±6mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Jointed Board. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- Sizes measured - 06/07/2015 - Contact us if you need any more detail of current stock -
Other Pine Worktop sizes :
- Cut sizes: 1150x650x40mm - 1450x650x40mm - 2050x650x40mm - 2350x650x40mm - 2650x650x40mm - 2950x650x40mm or Cut to Your Size; ( Full size 4150x650x40mm )
For cutting in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop & Add extra cuts if you want the ends trimming - POA:
Knotty Pine is a natural product - Knots, Colour and Grain can vary from one worktop to another - They are not defects.
Pine is a softwood and isn't as hard or dense a timber as Oak, Iroko or any of the Hardwood Timbers that Kitchen Worktops are normally made from; It isn't as expensive either, so to an extent, you get what you pay for!
The key to a long lifespan for your Pine Worktop is treatment, and plenty of it! You would need to give 5 or 6 six coats of a Danish Oil treatment to both faces, all edges, and any cut-outs. Pine Worktops need to be fixed in place before any movement starts to occur in the timber; The worktops need to be fixed firmly enough to stop any cupping or twisting the is prevalent in boards that are as wide as this. the treatment for your Pine Worktops needs to be maintained - sanding down and another 2 coats per year is recommended.
"Contract Quality" means that this "Pine Worktop" is sold as a Solid-Pine Jointed-Board, ideal for use as worktops, desktops, shelving and solid panelling, where the Pine Jointed-Board can be fixed solidly in place, and used in a normal domestic environment, in a dry area.
If you wish, you can use these as kitchen worktops by a sink, but this would be at your own risk, with no guarantee if the worktop did get wet.
If you need a guarantee for use as a Kitchen Worktop, then please look at these more expensive options - Realwood Kitchen Worksurfaces, Silkwood Kitchen Worksurfaces or Tuscan Kitchen Worksurfaces
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 40mm Pine Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 40mm Pine Board with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 40mm Pine Board PSE BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 40mm Pine Board TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Worktop after cutting; 1.75 metre Pine Timber Worktop is cut specially and supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 1.8 Metre Solid-Stave Pine Worktops
JAS Delivery of 1.8 M. Pine Worktops on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a panel of 1750mm x 650mm x 40mm Finger-jointed Pine Kitchen Worktop is 46Kg, to include packing;
A Contract 1.7 Metre Pine Worktop can be ordered online; Just add to basket which calculates carriage by weight.
Carrier Delivery of 1700mm Pine Worktops is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - poa; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid Pine 1750mm x 650mm x40mm Kitchen Worktops, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Pine Jointed Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries on these "Contract" Solid Jointed-Pine 1750x650x40mm Worktops - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 1.7 Metre Solid Pine Worktops correct, but mistakes can be made!