Door Frames - Door Casings - Door Linings - Internal, External and Firecheck Sets or cut lengths -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
We have comprehensive stocks of Timber Internal, External and Fire Door Timber Casings and Timber Door-Frames; some in pre-packed loose sets, and some in longer lengths that can be cut to size. Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Door-Casings and Door-Linings are available. ( Door Linings are normally sets with loose Door Stops to be planted on, after fitting the lining timber. )
Also available are Specials and Door Casing Sets made to size in our Joinery Workshop - where we can fit Draught Seals, and Intumescent Strips as required - poa;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. External use is always at your own risk. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC® Door Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC® Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; Door Casing Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Door Casings, Door Frames and Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Timber Door Casings in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Wood Door Casing Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg and for 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Door Casings.
Direct Delivery of Timber Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Door Casing Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2020 Quarterly Hardwood and Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/09/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Door Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood and Hardwood Profiled Moulded Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.