Door Frames - Door Casings - Door Linings - Internal, External and Firecheck Sets -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
We have comprehensive stocks of Timber Internal, External and Fire Door Timber Casings and Timber Door-Frames; some in pre-packed sets, and some in longer lengths that can be cut to size. Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Door-Casings and Door-Linings are available. ( Door Linings are normally sets with loose Door Stops to be planted on, after fitting the lining timber. )
Also available are Specials and Door Casing Sets made to size in our Joinery Workshop - where we can fit Draught Seals, and Intumescent Strips - poa;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. External use is always at your own risk. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC® Door Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC® Door Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; Door Casing Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Door Casings, Door Frames and Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Door Casings are shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A carriage charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Timber Door Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg;
2.4 to 3 metres from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Timber Door Casings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code.
Direct Delivery of Timber Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Door Casings, Door-Frames and Door-Linings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Scandinavian Redwood Rebated-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings April 2019 Pine Door-Casings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Softwood Casings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Rebated Door Casing - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Wood Door-Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.