Door Frames / Door Casings / Door Linings - Internal, External and Firecheck :
- at JAS Timber.
We have comprehensive stocks of Internal, External and Fire Door Casings and Door-Frames; some in pre-packed sets, and some in longer lengths that can be cut to size. Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Door-Casings and Door-Linings are available. ( Door Linings are normally sets with loose Door Stops to be planted on, after fitting the lining timber. )
Also available are Specials and Door Casing Sets made to size in our Joinery Workshop - where we can fit Draught Seals, and Intumescent Strips - poa;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. External use is always at your own risk.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certified - FSC® Door Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 or Certified PEFC® Door Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber Door Casing delivery on arrival, to check that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; Door Casing Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Door Casings, Door Frames and Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of Door Casings are shown in Kg;
Door Linings, Frames and Casings can be purchased online, just add to basket;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Door Casings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; - 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Timber Door Casings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per pallet space to your post code.
Direct Delivery of Timber Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Door Casings, Frames and Linings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2018 Quarterly Scandinavian Timber Price-Lists are current, unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber Door Frames, Door Casings and Door Linings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 9x2 Door-Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.