9" Window Board / Internal Cill (Nosed + Tongued - Size 20x215mm) Softwood
9" Internal CILL Window Board - (Nosed + Tongued) Softwood
- ex 25x225mm Scandinavian Redwood -
- finished size 20x217mm including the tongue;
- Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Product images may be representative, approximate diagrams, or a similar but different sized moulding - and not the actual product you are purchasing.)
Price is generally per running metre of 225mm Window Board & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
Other PLANED TIMBER sizes can be viewed: SOFTWOOD PSE TIMBER
For cutting or machining of 3" Reed Mould, see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
and Timber Mouldings & Dado Rails - DADO RAILS & PANEL MOULDINGS
For Softwood Architraves and Skirting Boards - SKIRTINGS & ARCHITRAVES
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
225x25mm Moulded Timber Windowboard is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 215x20mm;
- 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. - 4.8 M. & 5.1 METRE LENGTHS of 9x1 PAR IN STOCK - 01/12/2016 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- LATEST 9x1 PLANED STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : SCA - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: TBT / STORA / ENSO;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9x1 PSE PLANED SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- 9x1 LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
9x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
9" Softwood Window Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; We DO look at cupping before sending any window-board out, and would not send out any with a "cup" of more than 3mm, which can be pulled back with standard fixings. If you were wanting to use this for something more complicated than a standard "flat-frame" window-board, such as mitred for a bay window, then an enginereed board may be more suitable. We have no control of conditions after the the timber has left our yard, so purchase with this in mind please, at your own risk.
9x1 Planed Redwood Window Board can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9x1 Window Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 12/03/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x225mm Planed Window Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 9x1 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Windowboard Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC AND PEFC CERTIFIED 9x1 TIMBER CILL WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 9" WINDOW-SILL BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 9" WINDOW-SILL TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 9x1 Timber Windowboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 9 inch Nosed Window Board (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards ) -
DELIVERY of 217mm Window Cill on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 9" Nosed Softwood Window Board Timber is 2.8Kg per metre, to include packing;
9x1 Timber Windowboard can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of 9 inch Cill Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings and Beadings - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 20mm Pine Window-Board so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The April 2016 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 225mm x 25mm Redwood Window Board Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 9" Softwood Window Board correct, but mistakes can be made!