White-Primed Glazed VP Fire Door - 44mm Internal unfinished Paint-Grade Premdor® FD30 with Vision Panel GtO
Glazed to Order White-Primed FD30 Glazed VP Fire Door - Un-finished White Primed Paint-Grade -
- 44mm Internal (Half Hour) Fire-Check Glass Vision-Panels installed in Premdor Fireshield White Primed Fire Doors
- Glazed to Order Fire Doors need to be ordered with a delivery charge -
At present manufacturing time is approximately 4 weeks on stock sizes - 01/09/2018 - Please plan ahead!
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified White Primed Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
POA - New Reg. Hardwood Fire Casings
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; This are not faults.
- Colours depicted are representative only, and your door will not be exactly the same.
Premdor White Primed Firedoors can also be supplied without any vision panel -
Other veneers are available: Anegre - Ash - Beech - Duradoor™ - Koto - Maple - Oak - Plywood - Sapele - Walnut -
FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Office, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer. White Primed FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - Spec.
White Primed Fire Doors can be supplied to special sizes - cut to height or width and re-lipped;
They can manufactured to configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors in equal or unequal widths;
Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - (Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
They can also be manufactured with Bespoke Glass-Openings to your Firecheck specification, and glazed with various Safety-Wired or Clear-Pyro glazing options: PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard - Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see Spec.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final White Primed Glazed FD30 Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size White Primed VP Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Full PEFC chain of custody certification is available, making this door ideal for when contractual environmental statutes or compliance exists.
Other Real Veneer standard size Fire Doors - FD30 & FD60 Standard Fire Doors
FD30 Glazed Fireshield Fire Doors can be supplied with other veneers - Glazed FD30 Anegre - Glazed FD30 Ash - Glazed FD30 Beech - Glazed FD30 Durador™ - Glazed FD30 Koto - Glazed FD30 Oak - Glazed FD30 Sapele - Glazed FD30 Walnut + Glazed FD30 Plywood + Glazed FD30 White Primed + Glazed FD30 White Laminate + Glazed FD30 HPL-Laminate and as Solid FD30 Fireshield doors - Premdor FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
For Made to Measure Fire Doors ( with or without Glazed Vision Panels ) - Made to Size FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
All manufacturers Standard-size, Panelled, Glazed & Architectural V-Groove Fire Doors - All Fire Doors
White Primed Glazed Fireshield FD30 VP Fire Door thickness is 44mm and is available in lipped or unlipped specification;
- Glazed Vision Panel sizes :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm+ Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual cut-out size from the door;
The beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Margins are measured to the cut-out size from the door.
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure or other Special Fire Glasses are possible - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
- Paint grade doors are supplied with beads unfinished ready for onsite treatment, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door. All other doors are supplied with beads to complement the veneer faces;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is included for 3 edges - Top & both sides;
- Door Lippings are MDF, and may be concealed or exposed, and may only be on two long edges;
- Smooth, high density faces ensure that paint grade plus doors have the optimum base for a high quality painted finish;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
White Primed FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Premdor White Primed Veneered Half-Hour 44mm Fire Door Specification : Premdor White Primed Fireshield FD30 Spec. Sheet
White Primed Glazed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Premdoor White Primed VP doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Premdor FD30 Glazed White Primed Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee;
We are able to supply certified White Primed FD30 Fire Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications, COC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - White Primed FD30 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 & White Primed FD30 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification with the intumescent strip, door frame with surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any White Primed FD30 VP Fire Door after order - White Primed Glazed FD30 Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
White Primed FD30 Fireshield™ Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size you require and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Premdor® Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) Fire Doors need to be ordered with a haulier delivery charge - Haulier Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Flush White-Primed FD30 Fire Doors ( there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards )
Direct Delivery of Premdor Half Hour White Primed FD30 Firedoors - poa
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of White Primed FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weights of Premdor Fireshield FD30 White-Primed Flush Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
FD30WHP20 78x24 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 24Kg;
FD30WHP23 78x27 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 26Kg;
FD30WHP26 78x30 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD30WHP29 78x33 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30WHP30 78x36 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 32Kg;
FD30WHP28 80x32 Flush White Primed Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30WHP726 2040x726x44mm Flush White Primed Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD30WHP826 2040x826x44mm Flush White Primed Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30WHP926 2040x926x44mm Flush White Primed Fire Door - 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of White-Primed Half-Hour Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prefinished Plain White Painted Flush Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The September 2017 Premdor Price List is current - 01/09/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Premdor Flush White-Primed Pre-Finished Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor FD30 White Primed Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.