Wedge Bead : 15x12mm x 2.4 Metre - TM903 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
Wedge 15x12mm Moulded Pine Glazing Bead - Cheshire Mouldings
15mm x 12mm (slopes from 12mm approx. to 9mm across the 15mm width (with slightly rounded nosing)) Moulded Wedge Bead - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM903 - 5/8" 15x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Quadrant Glazing Bead;
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM902 21x9mm Pine Wedge Glazing Bead
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Wedge Glazing Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 15mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Wedge Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/08/2018 -
Wedge Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Wedge Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Wedge Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Wedge sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber Wedge Beading with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 5/8" Timber Wedge TT-CoC-003944.150 & 5/8" Timber Wedge BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Wedge Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Wedge Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM903 Cheshire Mouldings Wedge Glazing Bead Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Pine TM903 Wedge Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 15x12mm Softwood Wedge Glazing Bead is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 5/8" Timber Wedge Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Wedge Beading is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wedge Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 15x12mm Wedge Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 5/8 Inch Wedge Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!