Warwick Pine Newel Base 115x115mm - WNB-P Cheshire Mouldings
Pine 115x115mm Warwick™ Newel Base - WNB650P - WNB950P - WNB1500P - WNB2000P - WNB2800P - Cheshire Mouldings®
- WNB650P 650x115x115mm Large Pine Newel Base;
- WNB950P 950x115x115mm Large Pine Newel Base;
- WNB1500P 1500x115x115mm Large Pine Newel Base;
- WNB2000P 2000x115x115mm Large Pine Newel Base;
- WNB2800P 2800x115x115mm Large Pine Newel Base;
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Cheshire Mouldings Warwick Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Scandinavian Softwood components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Warwick Pine Stairs Parts are - Pine Newels - Pine Newel Bases - Pine Newel Caps - Pine Spindles - Pine Handrails & Baserails - or see the full range - Warwick Pine Stairparts™
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Cheshire Mouldings WNB-P Warwick Softwood Staircase Newel Base -
Finished size: 115x115x650mm, 115x115x950mm, 115x115x1500mm, 115x115x2000mm & 115x115x2800mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Warwick Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Warwick Softwood Newel Base sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Cheshire Moulding Warwick Pine Stair Newel Bases with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - WNBP TT-CoC-003944.150 or WNBP BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Warwick Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings WNBP Newel Bases are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings® Warwick Large Stair Parts
Van Delivery of Cheshire Mouldings Warwick "Large-Size" Stairparts™ on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Warwick Large-Section Stair Components™ are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge; Warwick Stairparts can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Warwick Timber Stair Parts from the factory at Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Warwick Timber Stair Parts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Warwick Over-size Stair Parts, so that we can quote for shipping )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Warwick Stair-Parts Price List is current - 17/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Warwick Large Size Wood Stair-Parts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Cheshire Mouldings Timber Warwick Large Section StairParts correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.