Walnut Fire Door MtM - Made to Measure 44mm Internal FD30 - Prefinished Door-Facings
Walnut Made to Size FD30 Fire Door - Prefinished Real Walnut Flush veneer Door-Facings -
- 44mm Internal Half-Hour Walnut Fire-Check - Made to Measure ( MtM ) Solid or with Glazed Vision Panels -
- Walnut Half-Hour Fire Doors need to be ordered with Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us -
At present manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks - 02/01/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Made to size, and glazed to Order, BWF Certified Walnut Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
- We have some Clearance Fire Doors that can be Inspected and Collected from our Yard -
- 1 @ 2040x826x44mm Polyrey Noir Laminate 3G Clear 730 Glass FD30 Fire Door - Made to Order - Unwrapped but in Good Condition; Normal Price £294.00 +vat - Now - 50% OFF = £147.00 +vat;
- 1 @ 1981x838x44mm Ply 16G Glazed FD30 Display Door - Slight damage on lippings, and Unwrapped; Normal Price £262.40 +vat - Now - 50% OFF = £131.20 +vat;
- 1 @ 2040x926x44mm Innova PF.Oak FD30 Display Door - Slight damage at the top corner - approx 60mm, and Unwrapped; Normal Price £179.20 +vat - Now - 78% OFF = £39.90 +vat;
- 1 @ 1981x762x44mm PF.Ash FD30 Display Door - Unwrapped - Normally £99.80 +vat - now Half Price 50% OFF = £49.90 +vat;
More on the Clearance Page - Please check before travelling - 01254 54000
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Unfinished Concealed Lippings 2 Long edges Walnut Veneer FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 09/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Walnut Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Walnut Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Walnut Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard - Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see Spec.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Beech Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Walnut Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Walnut is a Temperate Hardwood, typically greyish-brown to a dark brown-black timber; Wavy or curly grain especially around "burrs" can often occur.
- Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - generally American Black Walnut;
- We cannot match to any existing Walnut Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Walnut Real-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and Kraft face MtM Fire Doors are also available - MtM Solid & Glazed VP Fire Doors
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors, see - Standard Ply Fire Doors or Premdor Veneer Fire Doors which are much cheaper! for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors, see - Premdor Glazed VP Fire Doors
Made to Measure Walnut FD30 Fire Door - 44mm door thickness, with 10mm Unfinished Concealed Lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes (See drop-down Menu) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual cut-out size form the Walnut Fire Door;
The beading then cover the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Walnut FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Walnut Strebord-core Door Blank Specification page
The Walnut Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 44mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard-44 Fire Door details & then choose FD30 - the specification of this Walnut Fire Door. Walnut Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £67.20+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Walnut MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; Solid Walnut Bead can be specified - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Unfinished Door Lippings are Real Walnut Hardwood or similar species, and may be concealed or exposed - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear-Satin lacquered finish Door Facings are Real-veneer Walnut or similar species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - Select in the drop-down menu -
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Walnut Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Walnut Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its Certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Walnut Fire Door Blanks are certificated by Warrington Certifire - Walnut MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Walnut FD30 Fireshield MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order;
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Walnut MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding Delivery Charge to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Walnut Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure 1/2-Hour Walnut Fire Doors.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Walnut Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of MtM FD30 Walnut Millenium Fire Door Blanks are shown in Kg;
VPANE20-FD30 78x24 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPANE23-FD30 78x27 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPANE26-FD3078x30 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 34Kg;
VPANE29-FD3078x33 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPANE30-FD3078x36 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPANE32-FD3080x32 Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPANE726-FD302050x726x44mm Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPANE826-FD302050x826x44mm Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 40Kg;
VPANE926-FD302050x926x44mm Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 44Kg;
VPANE1200-FD30 2050x1200x44mm MtM Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 46Kg;
VPANE2.7x926-FD30 2700x926x44mm MtM Glazed Walnut Firedoor - 61Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Walnut FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for MtM Prefinished Walnut Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery of MtM Walnut Fire Doors is £68 - £140 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about MtM Walnut FD30 Firedoors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about Made to Measure Walnut FD30 Firedoor Blanks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 and FD60 Made to Size Walnut Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!