Wall-Mounted Oak Handrail with Silver-effect Fittings - Richard Burbidge KIT08
Trademark Oak Wall-Mounted Handrail with Silver effect Fittings - KIT08
- Traditional Richard Burbidge Stairparts -
Unfinished Oak Handrails;
These Oak Handrail components are engineered.
Finished size - 3600mm x 54mm diameter wall-mounted stair handrail (3-piece);
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: email@example.com
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge have a wide range of products - All Richard Burbidge Products - 32 Categories
Richard Burbidge Trademark KIT08 - Oak Wall-Mounted Handrail:
Boxed Rail Kit suitable for a 3.6 metre handrail run:
3 x 1.2 metre OAK timber Handrail lengths;
4 x Silver-finish wall-mounted Handrail-Connectors;
2 x Silver-finish Handrail End-Caps;
Wall Mounted Handrail fitting instructions.
Unfinished Oak Handrail.
Finished Handrail size: 3 pieces 54mm diameter x 1200mm - May be machined from White Oak engineered components;
Burbidge Trademark Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
White Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Trademark Oak Handrail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified Trademark Oak Stair Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - KIT08 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Trademark Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge KIT08 Handrails are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
JAS Delivery of Richard Burbidge Oak Wall Mounted Handrails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Kit08 Richard Burbidge Oak Wall Mounted Handrail is shown in Kg, to include packing;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Stair Parts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Oak Handrails can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Oak items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Oak Wall Mounted Handrails is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Richard Burbidge Oak Wall Mounted Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Wall Mounted Handrails Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Richard Burbidge KIT08 Oak Wall Mounted Handrails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Richard Burbidge Oak Wall Mounted Handrails correct, but mistakes can be made!