Vine DX Glazed Door: 1-light *Obscure Glass* Clear Pine Internal Door - XL Doors
Vine DX Glazed Door: 1-light *Obscure Glass* Clear Pine 35mm Internal Door - XL Joinery Doors
XL Joinery - Engineered Clear Pine Internal Door Range:
A 1930s Inspired Unfinished Vertical Grain Pine Door with Obscure Glass.
The combination of vertical grain pine with obscure glass gives this 1930s inspired design a real look of authenticity. The large obscure glazed panel at the top of the door allows for a degree of light to be transferred between rooms whilst at the same time maintaining a degree of privacy. This range also comes with a matching panelled door.
A matching Solid Door is available - Vine DX 4-Panel Clear Pine Internal Door
Knotty Pine Doors and Glazed Knotty Pine Doors are also available - XL Knotty Pine Internal Doors
How to Install an Internal Door
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
XL Vine DX 1-light Glazed Clear Pine Door :
Engineered Softwood, with Raised & Fielded Panels. Dowelled Construction; Clear Single Glazed Safety Glass.
The combination of vertical grain pine with obscure glass gives this 1930s inspired design a real look of authenticity. The large obscure glazed panel at the top of the door allows for a degree of light to be transferred between rooms whilsat at the same time maintaining a degree of privacy. This range also comes with a matching panelled door.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain.
- A-Grade Pine Veneer.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150.
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Follow XL Joinery Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment of your Door :
Clear Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Vine DX Glazed Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Vine DX Glazed Doors.)
XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Door Codes - GVGDX27 - GVGDX30 - must be treated to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
Vine DX Glazed Pine Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
XL Vine DX 1-light Glazed Pine Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
XL Glazed Clear Pine Vine DX Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Glazed Clear Pine Vine DX Doors after order - XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Joinery Doors can be bought online -
Select the XL Joinery Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more XL Joinery Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors from XL Joinery is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones );
Approximate weights of XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Internal Doors are shown in Kg;
GVGDX27 78x27 = 14Kg;
GVGDX30 78x30 = 16Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000.
Van Delivery of XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Clear Pine Glazed Vine DX Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2017 XL Joinery Clear Pine Door Price List is current - 07/09/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about XL Joinery Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Vine DX Glazed Clear Pine Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!