Venus Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind Oak Contemporary Fire Doors
Venus Fire Door: FD30 Flush PF Oak Inlay 45mm Internal Firecheck - JB Kind Oak Contemporary Doors
Contemporary Engineered Architectural Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors -
The Venus pattern has *Real Oak* veneers with light wood inlays and inserts, complemented by a lustrous varnish finish;
A solid chipboard core (not cellular), with 6mm solid oak lippings ensures a weighty clunk when closed.
A matching Solid 35mm Venus Internal Door is available - Venus Oak Internal Door
Other JB Kind Oak Contemporary Door designs - JB Kind Oak Contemporary Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
JB Kind Venus Oak with Inlay Door :
Venus Oak Fire Doors have Feature Light Hardwood Inlays;
Venus Oak Inlay Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
JBK Contemporary Range Venus Fire Doors are coated with a clear lacquer finish.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Venus Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Venus Fire Doors.)
JBK Oak Venus Fire Door Codes - OVEN26FD30 - OVEN29FD30 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
Key FD30 Information: Certifire Certificate No 338.
- Can be used used in pairs, rebated or left square.
- Use Lorient 15x4mm LP1504 intumescent strip on the centre of the door frame, or door edge.
- For rebated pairs use 10x4mm LP1004 in each leaf.
- For square meeting stile pairs use 20x4mm LP2004 in one leaf only.
- Minimum timber frame size is 70x30mm.
- Maximum size reduction of 3mm per edge for fitting.
The JB Kind FD30 Oak Flush Door Range may be FSC chain of custody certified - poa;
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your Venus Oak Internal Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
JBK Venus Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is usually 3mm per edge for JB Kind Venus Oak Fire Doors, but this needs to be confirmed with JB Kind for their guarantee terms. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibilities to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any JB Kind Contemporary Oak Venus Fire Door after order - JB Kind Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
JB Kind Venus Fire Doors Can Be Bought Online - See JB Kind's Door Delivery Requirements - JB Kind Door Delivery
Select the JBK Oak Venus Fire Door Sizes you Require and Add to Basket.
Then Continue Shopping <--- If There are Other Items or More JB Kind Doors to Order;
Please Order Doors from Any Other Manufacturer on a Separate Order, Otherwise the Shipping Charge Will Not Be Calculated Correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Venus Oak Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter Your Post-Code After adding the Oak Venus Fire Door to Basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Venus FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
OVEN26FD30 78x30 = 18Kg;
OVEN29FD30 78x33 = 20Kg;
For Alternative Delivery Methods Below, Please Contact Us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Venus FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Venus Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2019 JB Kind Oak Contemporary Door Price List is current - 03/02/2020 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Venus FD30 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!