Real-Veneered MDF and Plywood Sheets -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock a range of Oak, Ash, Sapele and Walnut crown-cut real-veneers on MDF and Plywood;
Recently thicker Plywoods, and Blockboard have become very hard to get hold of, and are very expensive. The only reasonably priced boards are MDF and thinner Plywoods. Generally the Oak has been American White-Oak, or a similar species, but this now seems to be changing to European-Oak, which is a little redder; Ash is American White-Ash or similar and American Black Walnut; We are also able to obtain rarer veneers such as Beech, Cherry and Maple.
- £75.00 + VAT 20%
- £93.40 + VAT 20%
- £50.70 + VAT 20%
Timber-Veneered Boards are made from natural products - variation in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch, and even from one sheet to another in the same pack.
Sizes may be a nominal size that the Veneered Board is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size, profile and other properties of Veneered Panel Products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Sheet Veneers usually are not suitable for exterior use ( it is rare ), unless confirmed in writing for your order; External use is at your own risk, and would need suitable external treatment, finishing and regular maintenance.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Veneered Panel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply CoC Certification for Veneered Boards, with our Chain of Custody Certificates; JAS Timber certification for FSC Veneer Panels is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Veneer Panels it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Veneered Board delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Veneered Product once work has commenced; Real Veneered Panel Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Standard and Veneered Panels.
Van Delivery of Veneered Boards and Panels in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( Manchester £30 +vat Lancaster £40 +vat Liverpool £45 +vat Leeds £60 +vat. )
Chargeable carriage weights for Veneered Boards may be shown in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Veneered Ply & MDF Panels costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
If sent by carrier Thinner Boards must be cut to a smaller size to avoid damage in transit;
For 1 or 2 sheets only, 9mm and 12mm Board must be cut for Transport -
- This can be 4x4 - 4x32" - 4x2 or 2x2 approximate sizes for packing; ( Less sawcuts ) Put the required size in the Special Instructions Box. 3 sheets or more are strong enough to be sent by carrier as full size 8x4. For 6mm Board 1 to 3 sheets would need to be cut, 4 sheets can be sent as 8x4, for 4mm Board only 6 sheets can be sent as 8x4 - which leaves a problem with quantities that can be ordered!
For approximate size cutting on Standard and Veneered Boards for Transport, select - Machining in Yard For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop ( For more accuracy, and to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet; )
Haulier Delivery of Veneered and Profiled Boards can be arranged for larger pallet quantities - poa;
Direct Delivery of Veneered and Profiled Panel Products may be possible from some of our suppliers depending on quantity - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Unfinished Real-Veneered Sheets, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Veneered Panel Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Real Veneer Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Veneered Sheets correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.