Real-Veneered MDF, Plywood and Blockboard -
at JAS Timber® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
We stock a range of Oak, Ash and Sapele Crown-cut real-veneers on MDF, Plywood and Blockboard;
Recently thicker Plywoods, and Blockboard have become very hard to get hold of, and are very expensive. The only reasonably priced boards are MDF, and thinner Plywoods.
Generally the Oak has been American White-Oak, or a similar species, but this now seems to be changing to European-Oak, which is a little redder. Ash is American White-Ash or similar;
We are also able to supply rarer veneers such as Beech, Cherry, Maple and Walnut.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
National deliveries available by TNT and XDP Carriers.
Larger quantities direct from our suppliers.
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
- £27.00 + VAT 20%
- £31.40 + VAT 20%
- £29.70 + VAT 20%
- £54.40 + VAT 20%
- £73.50 + VAT 20%
- £49.40 + VAT 20%
- £66.30 + VAT 20%
- £64.00 + VAT 20%
- £86.50 + VAT 20%
- £30.00 + VAT 20%
- £25.00 + VAT 20%
- £86.50 + VAT 20%
Timber-Veneered Boards are natural products - variation in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch, and even from one sheet to another in the same batch.
Sizes may be a nominal size that the Veneered Board is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Veneered Panel Products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Sheet Veneers usually are not suitable for exterior use ( it is rare ), unless confirmed in writing for your order; External use is at your own risk, and would need suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Veneered Panels sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Veneered Boards, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Veneer Panels is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Veneer Panels, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Veneered Board delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Veneered Product once work has commenced; Real Veneered Panel Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Standard and Veneered Panels.
Van Delivery of Veneered Boards and Panels on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( Manchester £30 +vat Lancaster £40 +vat Liverpool £45 +vat Leeds £60 +vat. )
The chargeable carriage weight of Real-Veneer Panels and Boards is shown in Kg, to include minimal packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Carriage Charge to Zone-A Mainland;
Carrier Delivery of Veneered or Standard Board costs £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
If sent by carrier it is better to cut Thin Boards to a smaller size to avoid damage in transit;
For 1 or 2 sheets only, 9mm Board must be cut for Transport -
- This can be 4x4 - 4x32" - 4x2 or 2x2 approximate sizes for packing; ( Less sawcuts ) Put the required size in the Special Instructions Box. -
3 sheets or more are strong enough to be sent by carrier as full size 8x4.
For approximate size cutting on Standard and Veneered Boards for Transport, select - Machining in Yard
For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop ( For more accuracy, and to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet; )
Haulier Delivery of Standard and Real Veneer Panels can be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Standard and Veneered Boards may be possible from some of our suppliers depending on quantity.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Unfinished Real-Veneered Sheets, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 Veneered Panel Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Real-Veneered Panels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Real Veneer Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.