Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Fire Door: FD30 1-light *Clear Glazed* *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Fire Door - FD30 1-Light *Clear Glass VP* *Pre-Finished White-Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors™.
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Modern Oak Fire-Door Range :
A contemporary fire door with Architectural V-Groove feature panel and door stile effect, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved Glazed Ladder-style 5-Panel design, with one large central clear pane of glass, and raised glass-beadings on both sides.
Click for other Modern Oak Door designs - LPD Modern Oak Internal Doors™
Our Internal Fire Door Ranges include :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
LPD Vancouver Pattern-10 FD30 Clear-Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Int. Fire Door :
Vancouver Patt-10 Glazed VP PF-Oak Fire Doors have a real Oak veneer surface, and are fully finished with clear lacquer;
Oak Vancouver Pattern 10 1-Light Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A contemporary fire door with Architectural V-Groove feature panel and door stile effect. As well as its V-Grooved 5-Panel effect door design, this door has one large central pane of glass, with raised glass-beadings on both door-faces.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- One Clear Glazed Fire-Glass Pane.
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Weighty Heavy Firecheck-core construction.
- Vancouver Solid and Glazed-VP Fire Doors are available in Walnut, Chocolate-Grey, Ash-Grey and Light-Grey Real-Veneers and White-Primed to paint.
- Vancouver Solid 35mm options available - Vancouver V-Groove 5-Panel Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Large Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Large Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Small Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Small Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Offset Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Offset Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Door options available - Vancouver FD30 V-Groove Pre-Finished Oak Internal Fire Doors
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Vancouver Pattern-10 FD30 Glazed PF-Oak Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing FD30 1-Light Vancouver Glazed Fire Doors, or to specific Oak samples. )
LPD FD30 1-Light Vancouver Pattern 10 Oak Fire Doors - OVAN1LFC27 - OVAN1LFC30 - OVAN1LFC33 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver 1-Light Clear Glazed PF Oak Fire-Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
LPD Glazed Vancouver Patt-10 PF-Oak Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD 1-Light Patt-10 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door but this may invalidate the LPD Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate, and would be at your own risk. Vancouver Patt.10 Glazed Fire Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured LPD Vancouver Pattern 10 PF-Oak Fire-Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Follow LPD Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance Advice for treatment of your FD30 Vancouver 1L Glazed VP LPD Fire Door, and to validate the LPD 10 Year Guarantee - LPD Doors Warranty™
- Check your LPD Fire Door delivery on arrival, to see that your Oak Glazed Vancouver Pattern 10 Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before doing any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 1-Light Vancouver Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic Hardware and the Vancouver Patt-10 Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange LPD Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver Pattern-10 Glazed FD30 PF-Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by LPD Doors Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Oak Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Direct Delivery from LPD Doors is £30 1st Door +£5 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Carrier Delivery of LPD Vancouver Pattern 10 Oak Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Vancouver Pattern 10 Glazed Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The September 2017 LPD Modern Oak Door Price List is current - 20/10/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Vancouver Pattern 10 FD30 Glazed Oak Internal Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Vancouver Pattern 10 FD30 Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!