Vancouver 5P White Fire Door - FD30 5-Panel V-Grooved White-Primed 44mm Internal Firecheck | CHOOSE size
Vancouver 5P White Fire Door - FD30 V-Grooved 5-Panel effect White Primed 44mm Internal 30min Firecheck - LPD White Fire Doors
Leeds Plywood & Doors - White-Primed Fire Door Range :
White 44mm internal solid-core fire doors are constructed from engineered MDF, laminated-timber or particle-board components, which give more stability to your Vancouver Fire Door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary solid timber door components can have.
These White Solid-Core Internal Fire Doors have 5 V-Grooved ladder-style Panels.
Other white primed LPD Vancouver 5P Doors are also available -
- Vancouver V-Grooved 5-Panel White Primed 35mm Internal Door
- Vancouver FD60 White Primed Internal 54mm One Hour Fire Door
- Vancouver 4-Light Frosted Glazed White Primed Internal Door
- Vancouver 4L Clear Glass White Primed Internal Door
Other LPD White Door designs - LPD White Primed Internal Doors
For our ranges of FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors see :
LPD Vancouver FD30 White Primed 44mm Internal Fire Doors -
White Solid-core 44mm Internal Fire Doors are constructed from engineered solid-core MDF, timber or particle-board components, to give more stability to the final door product, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that standard timber door components can have.
- Practical, functional and cost-effective.
This range of doors has clean, simple lines making them ideally suited to complementing most interior decor schemes, with various glazed options.
- The solid-core smooth skin doors have a heavier frame, as well as thicker and denser face skins, enhancing overall durability and effective insulation. Made from engineered solid-core MDF, timber or particle-board components.
- V-joints between Door Rails & Door Stiles.
- The superior white priming gives a higher quality of final finish.
- We guarantee you'll be wholly impressed by their quality in comparison to most competitor's products on the market.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Vancouver Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Vancouver Fire Doors )
LPD White Vancouver Fire Door Codes - WFVANFC27 - WFVANFC30 - WFVANFC33 - WFVANFC726 - WFVANFC826 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver White-Smooth Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Vancouver FD30 White Primed Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and will invalidate the Fire Certificate. )
Follow LPD Door Care and Maintenance Advice™ for Treatment of your Vancouver FD30 White-Primed Fire Door - LPD Doors Warranty™
- Check all your Vancouver FD30 White-Primed Fire Door's component dimensions, mouldings and any glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of LPD Vancouver FD30 White-Primed Fire Doors and their Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and your Vancouver Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange LPD Vancouver Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver FD30 White-Primed Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Vancouver White Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver FD30 White Primed Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Direct Delivery from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Carrier Delivery of LPD Vancouver FD30 White Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of Vancouver White Doors is £68 - £140 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Vancouver White Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery )
- The July 2021 LPD White Door Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Vancouver White Internal Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Vancouver FD30 V-Grooved 5-Panel White Primed Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!