Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Walnut Fire Doors
Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 V-Groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD Walnut Fire Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Walnut® Range :
Light wood inlays create ladder-style panels in the centre of this Vancouver fire door design, crafted from a beautiful pre-finished Walnut.
Other LPD Walnut Door designs - LPD Walnut Internal Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
LPD Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer Internal Fire Door :
LPD Walnut veneered Fire Doors have a real Walnut veneer, and are fully finished;
Walnut Vancouver Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
V-Grooves create ladder-style panels in the centre of this Vancouver Fire Door design, crafted from beautiful pre-finished Walnut veneer.
A contemporary fire door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved 5-Panel ladder-style panel design which perfectly compliments many of the walnut doors in the range.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural V-Groove Real-Veneer Fire Doors.
- Also available in Oak, Light Grey & White Primed.
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Weighty Heavy-core construction.
- Vancouver Solid 35mm options available - Vancouver V-Grooved Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Door
- Vancouver Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Door
- Vancouver FD30 Glazed Walnut Fire Door options available - Vancouver FD30 4-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Fire Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Vancouver Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Vancouver Fire Doors or Walnut veneers )
LPD Walnut Vancouver Fire Door Codes - WALVANFC27 - WALVANFC30 - WALVANFC33 - WALVANFC726 - WALVANFC826 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver FD30 Flush Walnut Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Vancouver FD30 Flush Walnut Fire Doors. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs )
- Check all the Walnut Vancouver PF Veneer Fire Door's component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of LPD Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer Fire Doors and their Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame and Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange LPD Vancouver Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Doors sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacture on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Vancouver Walnut Fire Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver FD30 Walnut Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Direct Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Walnut Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £30 1st Door +£5 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones )
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Carrier Delivery of LPD Vancouver FD30 Walnut Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of LPD Walnut Vancouver Fire Doors is £50 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Vancouver Walnut Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The September 2017 LPD Walnut Door Price List is current - 20/10/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Vancouver FD30 Walnut Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can made!