Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Vancouver PF-Oak Fire Door - FD30 V-Groove Flush *Pre-Finished White-Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors™
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Modern Oak Fire Door Range :
A contemporary fire door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles effect, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved ladder-style Door-Stile and 5-Panel design which perfectly compliments other oak doors in the range.
Click for other Modern Oak Internal Door designs - LPD Modern Oak Doors™
Our Internal Fire Door Ranges include :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
LPD FD30 Vancouver™ Pre-Finished Oak-Veneer Internal Fire Door :
Vancouver Oak Fire Doors have a real White-Oak veneer, and are fully finished with clear lacquer;
Oak Vancouver Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A contemporary door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stile effect, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved 5-Panel ladder-design which perfectly compliments many of the oak doors in the range.
They are a good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural V-Groove Fire Doors.
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Weighty Heavy Firecheck-core construction.
- Vancouver Solid and Glazed-VP Fire Doors are available in Walnut, Chocolate-Grey, Ash-Grey and Light-Grey Real-Veneers and White-Primed to paint
- Vancouver Solid PF-Oak 35mm Door - Vancouver V-Groove PF-Oak Int. Doors
- Vancouver 4L Central-Glazed 35mm Door - Vancouver 4-Light Clear-Glass with Line PF-Oak Int. Doors
- Vancouver 4L Wide-Glazed 35mm Door - Vancouver 4-Light Wide Clear-Glass PF-Oak Int. Doors
- Vancouver 4L Offset-Glazed 35mm Door - Vancouver 4-Light Offset Clear-Glass PF-Oak Int. Doors
- Vancouver Pattern-10 1-L Clear 35mm Door - Vancouver Patt.10 Clear-Glass PF-Oak Fire Doors
- Vancouver FD30 1L Clear Fire Door - Vancouver FD30 Patt.10 Clear-Glass PF-Oak Fire Doors
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing FD30 Vancouver Fire Doors, or to specific Oak veneers. )
LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors - OVANFC27 - OVANFC30 - OVANFC33 - OVANFC626 - OVANFC726 - OVANFC827 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver Flush PF Oak Fire-Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
LPD Vancouver PF Oak Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door but this may invalidate the LPD Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate, and would be at your own risk. Vancouver Fire Doors are pre-finished with a clear-varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured LPD Vancouver PF-Oak Fire-Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Follow LPD Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance Advice for treatment of your FD30 Vancouver LPD Fire Door, and to validate the LPD 10 Year Guarantee - LPD Doors Warranty™
- Check your LPD Fire Door delivery on arrival, to see that your Oak Vancouver Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before doing any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Vancouver Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic Hardware and the Vancouver Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange LPD Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by LPD Doors Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD® Vancouver PF Oak Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Vancouver FD30 Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more LPD Fire Doors, Internal Doors, LPD Door Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order. )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors.
Direct Delivery from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland Zone A - poa other zones; ) Please check that LPD Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - LPD Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West is from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about LPD Oak Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 LPD Fire-Door Price List is current - 01/10/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about FD30 Oak LPD Vancouver Internal Fire Doors, Oak Door Casings or Oak Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Vancouver Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.