Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Vancouver Oak Fire Door - FD30 V-Groove Flush *Pre-Finished White-Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors™
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Modern Oak Door Range :
A contemporary fire door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved ladder-style 5-Panel design which perfectly compliments many of the oak doors in the range.
To see other Modern Oak Door designs - LPD Modern Oak Internal Doors™
Our Internal Fire Door range includes :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
LPD® Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Veneer Internal Fire Door :
Vancouver Oak Doors have a real White-Oak veneer, and are fully finished with clear lacquer;
Oak Vancouver Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A contemporary door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved 5-Panel ladder-design which perfectly compliments many of the oak doors in the range.
They are a good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural doors.
- Also available in Walnut & Light Grey real veneers
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Weighty Heavy-core firecheck construction.
- Vancouver Solid 35mm options available - Vancouver V-Groove Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Central Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Wide Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Wide Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Offset Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Offset Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver FD30 Glazed Oak Fire Door options available - Vancouver FD30 4-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Fire Doors
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Vancouver Oak Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing FD30 Vancouver Fire Doors or specific Oak veneers. )
LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors - OVANFC27 - OVANFC30 - OVANFC33 - OVANFC626 - OVANFC726 - OVANFC827 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver Flush PF Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
LPD Vancouver PF Oak Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door but this may invalidate the Fire Certificate, and would be at your own risk. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
Follow LPD Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance Advice for treatment of your FD30 Vancouver LPD Fire Door, and to validate the LPD 10 Year Guarantee™ - LPD Doors Warranty™
- Check that your Vancouver Fire Door's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing, and that All other details are correct, before doing any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Vancouver Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange Oak Vancouver Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD® Vancouver PF Oak Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Vancouver FD30 Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more LPD Doors, LPD Door Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order. )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors.
Direct Delivery from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland Zone A - poa other zones; ) Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West is from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about LPD Oak Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The September 2017 LPD Door Price List is current - 01/04/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about FD30 Oak LPD Vancouver Internal Fire Doors, Oak Door Casings or Oak Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Vancouver Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.