Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 V-Groove Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Modern Oak® Range :
A contemporary door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved ladder-style 5-Panel design which perfectly compliments many of the oak doors in the range.
Other LPD Modern Oak Door designs - LPD Modern Oak Internal Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
LPD® Vancouver FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Veneer Internal Fire Door :
Vancouver Oak veneered Doors have a real Oak veneer, and are fully finished;
Oak Vancouver Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A contemporary door with Architectural V-Groove feature panels and door stiles, this newly remodelled door has a V-Grooved 5-Panel ladder-design which perfectly compliments many of the oak doors in the range.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural doors.
- Also available in Walnut & Light Grey
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Weighty Heavy-core construction.
- Vancouver Solid 35mm options available - Vancouver V-Groove Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Central Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Wide Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Wide Central Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver Offset Glazed 35mm options available - Vancouver 4-Light Offset Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors
- Vancouver FD30 Glazed Oak Fire Door options available - Vancouver FD30 4-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Fire Doors
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Vancouver Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Vancouver Fire Doors.)
LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors - OVANFC27 - OVANFC30 - OVANFC33 - OVANFC626 - OVANFC726 - OVANFC827 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Vancouver Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door but this may invalidate the Fire Certificate, and would be at your own risk. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs )
Follow LPD door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee : LPD Doors Warranty
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Fire Door Frame, Intumescent-Strip and Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware & the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange Oak Vancouver Fire Doors after order - LPD Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD® Vancouver PF Oak Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Vancouver FD30 Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more LPD Fire Doors™, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD FD30 Vancouver Oak Fire Doors ( there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards )
Direct Delivery from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland Zone A - poa other zones ) Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of LPD Vancouver Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Carrier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Vancouver FD30 Oak Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about LPD Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The September 2017 LPD Modern Oak Door Price List is current - 01/12/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details LPD Oak Vancouver FD30 Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Vancouver Oak Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.