Trimline 2.Part Door Threshold Easy Access Door Sill - Stormguard 04SR004 SAA
Trimline Aluminium 2-Part Door Threshold - Easy Mobility Access Part 'M' 13mm Door Sill thickness;
- 2-Part Door Thresher and Rain-Drip - Stormguard - 04SR004 SAA
Direct Delivery from Stormguard Sills - This Product is set up for 1 item by weight to have the Stormguard Sills carriage charge @ £14.40 +vat;
- If you are buying more than 1 Trimline we will refund the extra Shipping paid back to your card;
Trimline Door Sills are specified by institutions for easy access, and effective rain and draught exclusion. Curved upstands front and rear facilitate mobility easy access for wheelchairs and prams. It also has double protection against rain and draught exclusion, with a Nitrile Draught-Seal fitted to the rear, and a Polypropylene Brush-Strip fitted to the front.
This is a 2-Part Door Sill - The Door Threshold is one part that fits to the floor, and the interlocking Draught Excluder and Door Rain-drip is the second part that fits under the door - see the diagram image;
Trimline 2-part Sill 04CP004 SAA - Aluminium Part-M Threshold from Stormguard Sills;
This is a 2-Part Door Sill - The Door Threshold is one part that fits to the floor, and the interlocking Draught Excluder & Door Rain-drip is the second part that fits under the door - see the diagram image;
It is robust and durable, with a heavy duty construction -
- For use where the gap under the door is smaller than 29mm ( minimum gap 25mm, optimum gap 27mm ).
- Designed to fit onto a timber casing sub-sill or directly onto a threshold.
- Excellent fitting tolerances up to 7mm.
- 13.5mm Sill profile thickness. Curved upstands front and rear facilitate access for wheelchairs and prams.
- Nitrile draught seal fitted to rear, and a polypropylene brush strip fitted to front.
Also available in 2-part GAA Gold effect, and as a 3 part kit SAA - 3 part kit Gold
Trimline under-door fitting gaps vary:
Trimline - min. 25mm max. 29mm
Trimline Rio - min. 25mm max. 29mm ( Trimline with the hook-shaped under-door seal. )
Trimline-20 - min. 22mm max. 25mm
See the Stormguard webpage for Details, Fitting Instructions, Spares & Optional Extras - Trimline Easy Access Sills
There are 5 SAA Trimline 2-part Sill stock sizes and 2 made to order sizes available :
2'9" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 838mm x13.5mm (33") - 2 in Stock
3'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 914mm x13.5mm (36") - 3 in Stock
4'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1219mm x13.5mm (48") - 3 in Stock
5'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1524mm x13.5mm (60") - To Order
6'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1828mm x13.5mm (72") - 3 in Stock
8'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 2439mm x13.5mm (96") - To Order approx 1 or 2 weeks to manufacture - 01/03/2019 -
3M SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 3000mm x13.5mm (9'10") - To Order approx 1 or 2 weeks to manufacture - 01/03/2019 -
We will try and show the items in our stock at Blackburn; Please check availability of the items - To Order before you order with us, as they will not go on next day carrier, but can still be despatched within a few days;
Sizes are the nominal size that the Trimline Silver Sill is manufactured to, within normal tolerances;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size, profile, colour and finish of metal products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date;
23/07/2014 - Currently Satin Anodised Aluminium is being produced with a polished finish; There may be "milling" lines running lengthways on the sill, as the aluminium is usually extruded and then milled before finishing;
- Finishes are shown as a guide only; variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another; Sheen and texture are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen!
- If you are matching to an existing product, then it is advisable to check the size, colour and finish of the samples at our yard first, before ordering or commencing work -
- Due to the complexities of size, finish, sheen and texture of metallic products, and the possibility of differences from one batch to another, JAS Timber will not take liability for any variation.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured SAA Trimline 2-Part Door Sill or Ancillary Component sizes, pattern, grading, treatment, certification, colour, sheen or appearance.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Door Thresher once work has commenced. Orders of Aluminium Trimline 2-part Door Threshers, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for SAA Trimline Door Sills.
Van Delivery of SAA Door Sills on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Stormguard 04SR004 SAA Aluminium Trimline Door Sills are shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery from Stormguard Sills - This product is set up for 1 Door Sill purchase @ £14.40+vat;
- If you buy more than 1 Sill we will refund the amount overpaid back to your card through Sagepay;
Carrier Delivery of Trimline Door Sills costs £12.40 +vat for up to 10Kg/2.4M to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about SAA Aluminium Trimline 2-part Door Thresholds, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2019 Stormguard Door Sill Price List is current - 01/06/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further information about Stormguard SAA 04SR004 Trimline 2-part Door Sills - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SAA Trimline Door Sills correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.