Trent Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind Oak Classic Fire Door
Trent Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - JBK Oak Classic Fire Doors
JB Kind Classic Oak Fire Door Range :
- Solid engineered construction with a a Firecheck core.
- Raised & fielded panels of quarter sawn oak.
- Flush ovolo mould on the inside corner of rails & stiles.
- Unfinished door prepared for decorating.
Also available as unfinished Oak Internal Door - Trent 2-Panel Oak Internal Door
As well as a Glazed Oak Internal Door - Dove 6-Light Glazed Oak Internal Door
Other JB Kind Oak Classic Door designs - JB Kind Oak Classic Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JB Kind Trent Unfinished Oak 45mm Fire Doors :
Trent Oak Doors have unfinished real Oak veneer;
Trent Oak Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber, with solid door core.
- Solid engineered construction with a core of MDF or a timber species with excellent stability.
- Raised & Fielded panels, with flush-mouldings both sides.
- Unfinished prepared for a varnish finish.
- Maximum width reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge on Fire Doors to retain Certification.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Trent Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Trent Fire Doors.)
JBK Unfinished Oak Trent Fire Door Codes - OTRE23FD30 - OTRE26FD30 - OTRE29FD30 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
Key FD30 Information: Certifire Certificate No 338.
- Can be used used in pairs, rebated or left square.
- Use Lorient 15x4mm LP1504 intumescent strip on the centre of the door frame, or door edge.
- For rebated pairs use 10x4mm LP1004 in each leaf.
- For square meeting stile pairs use 20x4mm LP2004 in one leaf only.
- Minimum timber frame size is 70x30mm.
- Maximum size reduction of 3mm per edge for fitting.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your Trent FD30 Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
Trent Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is usually 3mm per edge for Unfinished Oak Trent Fire Doors, but this needs to be confirmed with JB Kind for their guarantee terms. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibilities to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange Trent Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Trent Unfinished FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
JB Kind Trent Unfinished Fire Doors Can Be Bought Online - See JB Kind's Door Delivery Requirements - JB Kind Door Delivery
Select the JBK Oak Trent Fire Door Sizes you Require and Add to Basket.
Then Continue Shopping <--- If There are Other Items or More JB Kind Doors to Order;
Please Order Doors from Any Other Manufacturer on a Separate Order, Otherwise the Shipping Charge Will Not Be Calculated Correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Trent Oak Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Trent FD30 Oak Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter Your Post-Code After Adding the Oak Trent FD30 Door to Basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Trent FD30 Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
OTRE23FD30 78x27 = 16Kg;
OTRE26FD30 78x30 = 18Kg;
OTRE29FD30 78x33 = 20Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods Below, Please Contact Us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Trent Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Trent FD30 Oak Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Trent FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Trent Unfinished Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2022 JB Kind Oak Classic Door Price List is current - 03/01/2022 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Trent FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Trent Unfinished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!