Treated Timber Decking Board - 144mm x 27mm Green Treated
6 inch Treated Timber Decking Board - HC3 Green Tanalith-E Pressure-Treatment
- Machined from Fifth quality 150mm Swedish Joinery Redwood -
- Vth SCA or similar mark of timber production -
- Scandinavian Pine -
Ex 6x1.25 inch timber - machined to finished sizes 143mm width x 27mm thickness;
HC3 Tanalith 'E' Green Treatment is rated for above ground use;
Any cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating. The preservative coat must be maintained yearly.
- Price per square Metre = £13.40 +vat
This is a top-quality, stable product, unlike cheaper whitewood decking offered elsewhere;
The Deck Board has a multi-grooved surface, with stability grooves on the under-side.
You would have to pay 3 or 4 times the price to get Hardwood - as a better quality board.
6 inch PEFC Redwood Timber Decking is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
32x150mm Treated Timber Decking is usually machined from 32mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber -
When machined the finished size is : 27mm x 143mm;
- 3.0 m. - 3.6 m. - 4.2 m. and 4.8 metre lengths of Treated 150mm Decking in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 m. - 1.2 m. - 1.5 m. - 1.8 m. - 2.1 m. and 2.4 metre Deck Board Cut Lengths -
- The ends of these cut lengths need to be treated -
- Latest 6 Inch Deck Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: SCA // Previous Mill marks have been: *SCA* HX01 // STORA // etc
- Lengths and Cutting tolerances of 32x150mm Softwood Decking Boards are shown in the Drop-down menu -
- Sizes measured as at - 27/06/2015 -
150mm x 32mm Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - ( Less than in Whitewood Decking Timber ).
6 inch Deck Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6" Treated Redwood Decking can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment of cut ends, and weather-proof coating; External use of HC3 Treated Deck Board is for about ground use - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 6 inch Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The variation of Planed Redwood Decking sizes is generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; Be aware : For many reasons, the size and profile of timber decking may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Timber Decking larger orders, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 150mm Treated Timber Decking.
Van Delivery of Treated Timber Decking Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The Chargeable Carriage Weight of 6 inch Treated Timber Decking is 2Kg per metre;
Any cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating.
Carrier Delivery is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 netres, then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3 metres +£15 +vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
(Please let us know the postcode for your enquiry about 6" Treated Decking Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries on 150mm Treated Timber Decking Planks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Treated Garden Decking correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.