Treated Timber Decking Board - 144x27mm Green Treated
6" Treated Timber Decking Board - Green Tanalith "E" Pressure-Treatment
- Machined from Fifth quality 150mm Swedish Joinery Redwood -
- Fifth SCA or similar mark of timber production -
- Scandinavian Pine -
ex 6x1.25" timber - finished sizes 143mm x 27mm;
HC3 Tanalith 'E' Green Treatment is rated for above ground use;
Any cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating. The preservative coat must be maintained yearly.
- Price per square Metre = £14.20 +vat
This is a top-quality, stable product, unlike cheaper whitewood decking offered elsewhere;
The Deck Board has a multi-grooved surface, with stability grooves on the under-side.
You would have to pay 3 or 4 times the price to get hardwood - as a better board.
6 inch PEFC Redwood Timber Decking is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defects.
32x150mm Treated Timber Decking is usually machined from 32mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 27x143mm;
- 3.0 M. - 3.6 M. - 4.2 M. and 4.8 Metre lengths of Treated 6" Decking in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 01/10/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre Treated 6" Deck Board Cut Lengths -
- Latest 6 Inch Deck Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: SCA // Previous Mill marks have been: *SCA* HX01 // STORA // etc
- Lengths and Cutting tolerances of 32x150mm Softwood Decking Boards are shown in the Drop-down menu -
- Sizes measured as at - 27/06/2015 -
6" Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - ( Less than in Whitewood Decking Timber ).
6 inch Deck Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6" Treated Redwood Decking can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment of cut ends, and weather-proof coating; External use of HC3 Treated Deck Board is for about ground use - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 32x150mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The variation of Planed Redwood Decking sizes is generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, the size and profile of timber decking may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Timber Decking larger orders, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 150mm Treated Timber Decking
Van Delivery of Treated Timber Decking Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of 6" Treated Timber Decking is 2Kg per metre;
Any cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating.
Carrier Delivery is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. +£15 +vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please let us know the postcode for your enquiry about 6" Treated Decking Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries on 150mm Treated Timber Decking Planks - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Treated Garden Decking correct, but mistakes can be made!