Traditional Treated Garden Decking -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Walpole Street, Blackburn, Lancashire.
In stock - Green Treated 150mm Garden Decking Boards in 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, and 4.8 metre lengths, Square and Turned Treated Newel Posts, Square and Turned Treated Spindles, Treated Handrails, Metal Handrail Panels, Treated Deck Strings, Treated Deck Joists, Deck Fixings, Deck Tools and Deck Treatments.
Cheshire Mouldings® manufacture a wide range of square and turned spindles and newels, with matching handrails and baserails. These are produced in their factory on the most modern woodworking machinery, from selected Scandinavian Certified PEFC® or FSC® renewable timber sources.
Cheshire Mouldings traditional decking is available in Square, Elliptical, Roman, Grooved and Rounded ranges and with more distinctive cross hatch and sunrise deck panel options;
Square decking components give a traditional decking appearance;
Turned decking components can be used for a Colonial look;
Contemporary and American components are available for a more modern appearance;
Extra-Large Roman decking components are available to make a grand statement.
- £2.23 + VAT 20%
- £22.50 + VAT 20%
- £26.00 + VAT 20%
- £7.10 + VAT 20%
- £35.70 + VAT 20%
- £11.84 + VAT 20%
- £3.70 + VAT 20%
- £3.70 + VAT 20%
- £12.00 + VAT 20%
- £1.93 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge® Treated Timber Garden Decking is rigorously tested to guarantee great performance; BM-Trada test all balustrade ranges, which satisfy Building Regulations and British Standards. Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking components carry the TDA Deckmark Plus symbol.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Deckplanner™ tool that will help you design your new garden deck and outdoor balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Garden Deck Project online with the - Richard Burbidge Deckplanner™ Service website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour, grain & knots should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Deck Parts are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Softwood Part sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be a splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber component, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Decking Part. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber decking parts may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
We are able to supply Certification for Richard Burbidge and Cheshire Mouldings Deck Parts with our Chain of Custody™ Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification™ Deck Part TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Deck Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your delivery on arrival, that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that all other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Deck Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Decking Components are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC Logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Profiled Timber Deck Parts.
Van Delivery of Treated Timber Decking Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate chargeable weights of Richard Burbidge Pine Deck Parts are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase up to 2.4 M. Timber Deck Parts online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by chargeable-weight for the order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Treated Decking Parts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Deck Parts costs from £30+vat England and Scotland (mainland) to a Trade customer, at a Trade address - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Whitewood, Redwood and Hardwood Deck Parts, so that we can quote for shipping; )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- The June 2018 Specials for Woodturning Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge and SfW Timber Decking Parts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Timber Deck Parts, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.