Green Treated Garden Decking
Traditional Treated Garden Decking -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills, Blackburn BB1 1DB
In stock - Green Treated 150mm Garden Decking Boards in 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, and 4.8 metre lengths, Square and Turned Treated Newel Posts, Square and Turned Treated Spindles, Treated Handrails, Metal Handrail Panels, Treated Deck Strings, Treated Deck Joists, Deck Fixings, Deck Tools and Deck Treatments.
Cheshire Mouldings manufacture a wide range of square and turned spindles and newels, with matching handrails and baserails. These are produced in their factory on the most modern woodworking machinery, from selected Scandinavian Certified PEFC or FSC renewable timber sources. This traditional decking is available in Square, Grooved and Rounded ranges and with more distinctive Cross-Hatch and Sunrise deck panel options;
Square decking components give a traditional clean-cut decking appearance;
Turned decking components can be used for a Colonial look;
Contemporary and American components are available for a more modern appearance.
Extra-Large Roman decking components are still available made to order, to make a grand statement; Elliptical spindles are available as a special machined order - Please contact us at JAS Timber Tel - 01254 54000
- £16.50 + VAT 20%
- £16.60 + VAT 20%
- £5.10 + VAT 20%
- £5.10 + VAT 20%
- £11.90 + VAT 20%
- £11.20 + VAT 20%
- £16.40 + VAT 20%
- £12.30 + VAT 20%
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £5.04 + VAT 20%
- £2.40 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking is rigorously tested to guarantee great performance; BM-Trada test all balustrade ranges, which satisfy Building Regulations and British Standards. Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking components carry the TDA Deckmark Plus symbol.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Deckplanner tool that will help you design your new garden deck and outdoor balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Garden Deck Project online with the - Richard Burbidge Deckplanner™ Service and then email this to us for a competitive quote - email@example.com
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Decking Parts are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Softwood Part sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, and a ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance; There may be a splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber component, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Deck Part. For many reasons, size and profile of timber decking parts may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
We are able to supply Certification for Richard Burbidge and Cheshire Mouldings Deck Parts with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - Deck Part INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Deck Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Decking delivery on arrival, that all your Deck Component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Deck Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and ALL Direct Deliveries of Decking Components are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Profiled Timber Deck Parts.
Van Delivery of Treated Timber Decking Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Decking Materials in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Decking is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg; 2.4 to 3.6 metres from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Deck Parts costs from £30+vat England and Scotland ( mainland ) to a Trade customer, at a Trade address - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Softwood, Hardwood and Composite Deck Parts, so that we can quote for shipping; )
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/07/2021
- The January 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/07/2021
- The July 2021 Specials for Woodturning Deck Parts Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge and SfW Timber Decking Parts - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Timber Deck Parts,