Trademark STKP Pine *Plain* 32mm Spindles - Richard Burbidge
Trademark Pine *Plain* Spindles - 900x32x32mm & 1100x32x32mm - STKP & STK110/32P
- Traditional Richard Burbidge Stairparts - Post to Post Handrail system - Mortice & Tenon fix.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge STKP / STK110/32P Softwood Staircase Plain Spindles -
Finished size: 900x32x32mm & 1100x32x32mm - machined from FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Trademark Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Trademark Softwood Plain Spindle sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Trademark Softwood Stair Plain Spindles with our Chain of Custody Certifications -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - STKP / STK110/32P INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Trademark Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge STKP / STK110/32P Plain Spindles are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Plain Spindles STKP - STK110/32P
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Trademark Pine Plain Spindles on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Plain Spindles STK090P / STK110/32P is 1Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Plain Spindles from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Pine Plain Spindles is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Trademark Pine Plain Spindles, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Stairparts Price List is current - 16/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Trademark STKP / STK110/32P Pine Plain Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Trademark STKP / STK110/32P Pine Plain Spindle Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!