Trademark NC2PHALF Pine Half Newel Ball Cap - 95x75x36mm - Richard Burbidge
Trademark Pine Half Newel Ball Cap - 95x75x36mm - NC2PHALF
- Traditional Richard Burbidge Stairparts - Post to Post Handrail system - Mortice & Tenon fix.
Finished size - 95mm x 75mm x 36mm NC2PHALF Half Ball Newel Cap.
|Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Project in just a few easy steps; |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
|- to see other Stair Parts, and Timber Products on the Richard Burbidge website.|
Richard Burbidge NC2PHALF Softwood Staircase Half Ball Newel Cap -
Finished size: 36x75x95mm - machined from FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Trademark Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Trademark Softwood Half Ball Newel Cap sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Trademark Softwood Star Half Newel Caps with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - NC2PHALF INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Trademark Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge NC2PHALF Half Ball Newel Caps are a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Half Newel Ball Cap NC2PHALF
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Trademark Pine Half Newel Ball Cap on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Half Newel Ball Cap NC2PHALF is 0.5Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Half Newel Ball Cap from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Pine Half Newel Ball Cap is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Trademark Pine Half Newel Ball Cap, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Stairparts Price List is current - 16/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Trademark NC2PHALF Pine Half Newel Ball Cap - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Trademark NC2PHALF Pine Half Newel Ball Cap Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!