Trademark WONC2 White Oak 90mm Ball Newel Cap - Richard Burbidge
Trademark White-Oak Newel Ball Cap - 106x85x85mm - WONC2
- Richard Burbidge Trademark Stairparts.
WONC2 Turned American White Oak Ball - 106mm x 85mm x 85mm for 90mm Newels;
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: email@example.com
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge WONC2 Trademark American White-Oak Turned-Ball Newel Cap -
Finished size: 85x85x106mm - machined from White Oak - Hardwood Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Trademark Oak Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Hardwood Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Trademark Hardwood Ball Newel Cap sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Trademark Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge WONC2 Trademark Oak Ball Newel Caps are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
|Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Trademark Oak™ Staircase Project - with Oak BalL Caps WONC2, in just a few easy steps;
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PEFC Logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC Logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Trademark® Turned Oak Ball Caps.
Van Delivery of WONC2 Trademark Oak Ball Caps on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of WONC2 Trademark Oak Ball Caps are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge; - Trademark Oak Ball WONC2 Newel Caps can be purchased online, just add to basket, and the carriage is calculated as an ongoing amount - ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - it's very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order; )
Direct Delivery of Trademark Oak Ball Caps from the factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Trademark Oak Stair Newel Caps is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Trademark Oak™ Timber Stair Components can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Trademark Oak items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Turned-Oak 90mm Stair CNewel Ball-Caps, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Trademark-Oak Stairpart Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Oak or Pine 90mm Trademark Turned Stair Newel Caps - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Trademark Oak Ball-Caps, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.