4.5 inch T&G Flooring Square Edge - Whitewood size 114 x 18mm | CHOOSE length
22x125mm Whitewood T & G Flooring - Finished size - 115mm x 18mm - Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5 inch cover and 3/4 inch thickness;
Redwood flooring is slightly thicker, and will give a better looking finished floor than Whitewood - Redwood T&G Floorboard
Tongue & Groove Whitewood Floorboard
ex 22mm x 125mm T&G - Finished at 18mm thick x 114mm cover
Tongued and grooved flooring - 4.5 inch cover x 3/4 thickness
The present stock width needs approximately 8.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished floor area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Whitewood Flooring can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment and maintenance; External use is at your own risk.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 22x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4.5 inch Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, a cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter sawn edges. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 5 inch Whitewood Floor Board sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified 125mm Whitewood Flooring with our Chain of Custody certificates, (CoC) : JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC 125mm Whitewood Flooring it is INT-COC-003944.150 and for PEFC 125mm Whitewood Flooring INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Floorboard are supplied as a Special Order.
Whitewood flooring is an economy grade, where the flooring is covered - there will be a fair number of knots, and a certain percentage of pieces where the knots are dead and may have fallen out, and a percentage of splits and cracked board ends, as allowed in the specification.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Whitewood T&G Boards.
Van Delivery of 4.5 inch Tongue and Groove Flooring in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Whitewood Tongue and Groove Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 4.5" Whites T&G Flooring Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber T&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled Whites T&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Whitewood Floor Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Quarterly Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Flooring and Claddings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The October 2021 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Tongue and Groove Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Whites Flooring correct, please tell us if you see any errors.