4.5" T&G FLOORING (115mm cover x 18mm thick) Planed Whitewood
22x125mm Whitewood T and G Flooring (Finished - 115mm x 18mm) - Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
ex 125x22mm Scandinavian Sawfalling Whitewood boards - Planed Tongued and Grooved PTG 22 x 125mm
At present the cover is 115mm and thickness is 18mm;
Machined from PEFC certified Sawfalling-grade Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Boards;
Whitewood flooring is an economy grade, where the flooring is covered - there will be a fair number of knots, and a certain percentage of pieces where the knots are dead and may have fallen out, and a percentage of splits and cracked board ends, as allowed in the specification.
Redwood flooring is slightly thicker, and will give a better looking finished floor than Whitewood - Redwood TandG Floorboard
For cutting or machining of Tongue & Grooved Board see : MISSING or for more accuracy see : MISSING
Also see - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Claddings & Matchboards -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC®initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Tongue & Groove Whitewood Floorboard
- (ex 22mm x 125mm T&G - Finished at 18mm thick x 115mm cover)
- Tongue and groove flooring - 4.5" cover x 3/4" thickness;
The present stock width needs approximately 8.7 linear metres layed, to cover 1 square metre of finished floor area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 5.1 metre lengths of 4-1/2" Tongued & Grooved Board in stock - 01/11/2016 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4.5" T&G Flooring cut lengths;-
- The latest stock is Scandinavian Mill Mark : Ursus - Previous Marks have been - M+K -
- Lengths and cutting tolerances are shown in the drop down menu -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Whitewood Flooring can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- T&G Flooring profile sizes are measured as at - 23/04/2015 - and can vary from batch to batch.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 22x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 5 inch Whitewood Floor Board sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified 125mm Whitewood Flooring with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) : JAS Timber CoC Certification - 125mm Whitewood Flooring TT-CoC-003944.150 or 125mm Whitewood Flooring BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Floorboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 5" T&G Whitewood Floorboard (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of Timber 5" Floorboard on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of 125mm Whitewood Tonged and Grooved Floor Board is 1.4Kg per metre, to include some packaging, and careful packing;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 5 inch T and G Flooring is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg ( Zone A Mainland - poa other Zones )
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 5 inch T and G Softwood Floor Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Board Price List is current; - 14/07/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 5 inch Whitewood Tongue and Groove Floorboards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 4.5" Softwood T&G correct, but mistakes can be made!