Tongue & Groove Whitewood Floorboard - (22x125mm T&G - Finished - 19x115mm) - Tongue and groove flooring - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
- 5.1 METRE LENGTHS OF 4-1/2" TONGUE & GROOVED BOARD IN STOCK - 16/12/2015 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4.5" T&B FLOORING CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST STOCK IS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : URSUS - PREVIOUS MARKS HAVE BEEN - M+K -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Whitewood Flooring can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- T&G FLOORING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/04/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 22x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 125mm PLANED TIMBER FLOORING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - 4.5" FLOORBOARD TT-CoC-003944.150 & 4.5" FLOORBOARD BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Floorboard are supplied as a Special Order.