4.5" T&G FLOORING (115x19mm) Whitewood
22x125mm Whitewood T&G FLOORING(Finished - 115x19mm) - Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
ex 125x22mm Scandinavian Sawfalling Whitewood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved PTGV 22 x 125mm;
At present the cover is 115mm and thickness is 19mm;
Machined from PEFC certified Sawfalling-grade Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Boards;
Whitewood flooring is an economy grade, where the flooring is covered;
Redwood flooring is slightly thicker, and will give a better looking finished floor than Whitewood - REDWOOD T&G FLOORBOARD
- PEFC Softwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
POA : EXTRA CUTTING or MACHINING on TIMBER FLOORBOARD - MACHINING IN YARD - MACHINING IN WORKSHOP - WORKSHOP TIME -
YOU CAN SEE OUR RANGE OF T&G FLOORINGS AND CLADDINGS - TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
For cutting or machining of Reed & Bead Mould, see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Claddings & Matchboards -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Tongue & Groove Whitewood Floorboard - (22x125mm T&G - Finished - 19x115mm) - Tongue and groove flooring - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
The present stock width needs approximately 8.7 linear metres layed, to cover 1 square metre of finished floor area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 5.1 METRE LENGTHS OF 4-1/2" TONGUE & GROOVED BOARD IN STOCK - 01/11/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4.5" T&B FLOORING CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST STOCK IS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : URSUS - PREVIOUS MARKS HAVE BEEN - M+K -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Whitewood Flooring can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- T&G FLOORING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/04/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 22x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 125mm PLANED TIMBER FLOORING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - 4.5" FLOORBOARD TT-CoC-003944.150 & 4.5" FLOORBOARD BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Floorboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 5" T&G Whitewood Floorboard (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Timber 5" Floorboard on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa;(from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 125mm Whitewood T&G Flooring is 1.4Kg per metre, including packaging;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of 5 inch T&G Flooring is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat / 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!- poa;
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 4-1/2" Tongue & Groove Softwood Floorboard, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 18/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 5" Whitewood T&G Floorboards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 4.5" Softwood T&G correct, but mistakes can be made!