Panel Mould Pine - 2.4 Metre - TM785 21x8mm - TM775 28x9mm - TM776 34x9mm
Panel Mould - Cheshire Mouldings TM785 - TM775 and TM776
21mm x 8mm - 28mm x 9mm - 34mm x 9mm Broken Ogee and Flush Panel Mouldings - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- 21mm Panel Mould ( Finished size - 21x8mm ) - TM785 Cheshire Mouldings - Broken Ogee Mould
- 28mm Panel Mould ( Finished size - 28x9mm ) - TM775 Cheshire Mouldings - Flush Panel Mould
- 34mm Panel Mould ( Finished size - 34x9mm ) - TM776 Cheshire Mouldings - Flush Panel Mould
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
21mm - 28mm and 34mm Planed Timber Panel Mouldings are usually machined from 25mm - 32mm and 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 8mm - 28mm x 9mm and 34mm x 9mm Cheshire Mouldings TM785 - TM775 - TM776 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1" - 1.25" & 1.5" Redwood Panel Mould in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths - 02/01/2019 -
1" - 1-1/4" & 1-1/2" Planed Panel Mouldings should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x8mm - 28x9mm & 34x9mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm - 32mm & 38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Panel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 8mm - 28mm x 9mm & 34mm x 9mm Redwood Panel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber panel moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Panel Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Panel-Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Panel Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Panel Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Panel Mouldings once work has commenced. Larger orders of TM785 - TM775 & TM776 Timber Panel Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Cheshire Mouldings Panel Mouldings
JAS Delivery of 21mm - 28mm & 34mm Panel Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM785 - TM775 & TM776 21x8mm - 28x9mm & 34x8mm Panel Moulding chargeable weight is 0.4Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" - 1.25" & 1.5" Panel Mouldings can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Panel Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD.)
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Panel Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2018 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/01/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/01/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/01/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/01/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Panel Moulds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Panel Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.