21mm - 28mm and 34mm Planed Timber Panel Mouldings are usually machined from 25mm - 32mm and 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 8mm - 28mm x 9mm and 34mm x 9mm Cheshire Mouldings TM785 - TM775 - TM776 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1" - 1.25" & 1.5" Redwood Panel Mould in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths - 01/11/2018 -
1" - 1-1/4" & 1-1/2" Planed Panel Mouldings should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x8mm - 28x9mm & 34x9mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm - 32mm & 38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Panel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 8mm - 28mm x 9mm & 34mm x 9mm Redwood Panel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber panel moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Panel Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are ale to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Panel-Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Panel Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Panel Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Panel Mouldings once work has commenced. Larger orders of TM785 - TM775 & TM776 Timber Panel Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.