Timber Mouldings and Beadings
Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings -
from JAS Timber - Blackburn BB1 1DB Tel 01254 54000
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Whitewood or Redwood, and we have Mouldings, T&G Floorings and Claddings in American White-Oak, European Oak and Dark-Red Sapele-Mahogany.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, there may be splitter-saw cut-edges, and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Profiled Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Moulded Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Our Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Profiled Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Timber Moulds and Beads on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled Timber Products in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Profiled Timber Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg +vat; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres - from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of Prepared Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Sections, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2020 Quarterly Hard and Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/11/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings October 2020 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Moulds and Beads Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Profiled Timber Moulds - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Profiled Timber correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.