What makes PEFC uniqueWhat is FSC®What is PEFCJB Kind Doors on Special Offer this March!XL Joinery Doors on Special Offer until 31st March!Get FREE DELIVERY when you spend over £75 on Atlantic Forme Door HandlesGet 25% OFF Atlantic Status Door Handles from JAS Timber!Frelan Pull Handles available to buy online now!78x33" Hillingdon Triple-Glazed Hardwood Door available in our Clearance Offer78x33" Westminster Triple-Glazed Oak Door available in our Clearance Offer
Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings:
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC Scandinavian Pine.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber NOMINAL size that the Profiled Timber Mouldsing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintained finish coat;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Some larger orders, and direct deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for PEFC Timber Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Profiled PEFC Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include packing;
Profiled Timber Mouldings with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on weight, length & where you are - please contact us.
CARRIER DELIVERY of Profiled Timber Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Shaped Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The OCTOBER 2016 Scandinavian Softwood Board Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- The JANUARY 2017 Cheshire Mouldings PINE, OAK & HARDWOOD MOULDINGS Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge TIMBER MOULDING Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Profiled Timber Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Patterned Timber Mouldings correct, but mistakes can be made!