Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings:
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC Scandinavian Pine, and we have mouldings in American White Oak, European Oak and Dark Red Mahogany.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing & maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded Timber TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded Timber BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Moulded Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights for Machined Timber Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and standard Zone A - up to 2.4 metre XDP Carriage; Profiled Timber products with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on size, weight and postcode; Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Timber Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2018 Quarterly Scandinavian Timber Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/06/2018
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Mouldings Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Machined Timber Mouldings and Beadings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Wood Profiles correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.