Timber Mouldings and Beadings
Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Whitewood or Redwood, and we have Mouldings, T&G Floorings and Claddings in American White-Oak, European Oak and Dark-Red Sapele-Mahogany.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, there may be one splitter-saw cut-edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded-Timber TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded-Timber BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Profiled Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Moulded Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Our Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Profiled Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Machined Timber Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A carriage charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of a Timber Profile is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4metres, then +50p per extra Kg;
2.4 to 3 metres from.+ £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Wood Beadings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Moulds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Profiled Timber correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.