Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings:
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC Scandinavian Pine, and we have mouldings in American White Oak, European Oak and Dark Red Mahogany.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Mouldsing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing & maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Machined Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Machined Timber TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Machined Timber BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Timber Moulding, and that all component dimensions, mouldings, any glazing and all other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Timber Moulding orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and all Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of Profiled Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include packing;
Profiled Timber Mouldings with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on weight, length & where you are - please contact us.
Carrier Delivery of Timber Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Scandinavian January 2018 Timber Board Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- The January 2017 V3 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- The September 2016 V4 Richard Burbidge Mouldings Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Machined Timber Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Shaped Timber Profiles correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.