Door Casing - Internal Frame
Internal Door Frames - Door Casing Sets - Door Lining Kits | and cut lengths -
Great Prices in August !
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Mill machined Softwood Internal Timber Door-Casings are usually shrink-wrapped in loose sets = 2 casing legs + 1 head trenched for a 30 inch door. Lengths are also available in 4 inch and 6 inch Internal Casing, normally 4.2 metres.
Hardwood and Oak Door-Frames and Linings are also available, and special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop;
Extra wide Internal Casings and Linings can be jointed from two pieces of timber, with biscuit-joints - poa;
- £118.50 + VAT 20%
- £82.50 + VAT 20%
- £17.70 + VAT 20%
4" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 100x38mm - Finished size: 94x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
- £4.26 + VAT 20%
- £21.70 + VAT 20%
- £23.80 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing Set - 30" Trenched Head ( ex 38x150mm - Actual size approx 32x143mm ) *Softwood*
- £25.80 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 38x150mm - Finished size: 143x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
- £6.38 + VAT 20%
7 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 169x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
- £42.40 + VAT 20%
9 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 215x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
- £52.50 + VAT 20%
- £54.80 + VAT 20%
- £79.10 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood and Hardwood Internal Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber. External use of internal door casings is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Internal Door Casing is machined from, with an approximate size that is generally obtained; The size and profile of Timber Internal Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Internal Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Internal Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC Internal Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC Internal Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Internal Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; Internal Casing orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Internal Door Casings, Internal Frames and Internal Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood Internal Internal Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Internal Door Casings in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Internal Door Casing Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Internal Casing Items can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Internal Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Internal Door Casing Moulds, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Quarterly Hardwood and Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/08/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Internal Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Internal Timber Door Casings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Timber Internal Casings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Internal Profiled Door-Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Internal Casings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.