Door Casing - Internal Frame
Pine, Hardwood and Oak - Internal Door Frames - Casing Sets - Lining Packs | and cut lengths -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock Pine Internal Door-Casings in loose sets trenched for 30" doors - 4.2 metre lengths of 4" and 6" Internal Casing for double doors and cut lengths. Hardwood and Oak Door-Frames and Linings are also available, and special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop; Extra wide Internal Casings and Linings can be biscuit jointed from two pieces of timber for wider walls - poa;
- £17.70 + VAT 20%
- £3.55 + VAT 20%
- £21.70 + VAT 20%
- £23.80 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing Set - 30" Trenched Head ( ex 38x150mm - Actual size approx 32x143mm ) *Softwood*
- £25.80 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 38x150mm - Finished size: 143x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood | CHOOSE options
- £5.70 + VAT 20%
7 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 169x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
- £42.40 + VAT 20%
9 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 215x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
- £68.00 + VAT 20%
- £95.00 + VAT 20%
- £156.00 + VAT 20%
- £58.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £76.50 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood and Hardwood Internal Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber. External use of internal door casings is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Internal Door Casing is machined from, with an approximate finished size that is generally obtained; The size and profile of Timber Internal Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Internal Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Internal Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC Internal Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC Internal Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Internal Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; Internal Casing orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Internal Door Casings, Internal Frames and Internal Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood Internal Internal Door Casings in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Internal Door Casings in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Timber Internal Door Casing Lengths costs from £13.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Internal Casing Items can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Internal Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Internal Door Casing Moulds, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Internal Door Casings Price List is current - 01/06/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Internal Casing Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Internal Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Casings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Internal Door Frames Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Internal Casings and Frames - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Internal Casings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.