T & G Flooring and Cladding
Timber Tongue and Groove Floorboards, Matchboards and Claddings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We generally try to source a good quality Upper Gulf Fifth Scandinavian board to machine into Tongue and Groove Floorboards, V-Grooved Floorboard, Vee-T&G Match-boards, Reed & Bead Matchboard, Single-Bead Wallboard, Dummy-Groove V-Board and Wall-Claddings, ( Rather than trying to deep-cut out of a cheaper, larger section timber ). This way the product is more stable, and has a better appearance, with smaller knots.
- £10.99 + VAT 20%
- £10.99 + VAT 20%
- £1.18 + VAT 20%
- £0.88 + VAT 20%
- £1.09 + VAT 20%
- £1.11 + VAT 20%
- £1.57 + VAT 20%
- £2.33 + VAT 20%
- £1.68 + VAT 20%
- £1.64 + VAT 20%
- £12.60 + VAT 20%
- £39.90 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Tongue and Groove Floorings and Claddings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber T&G is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Flooring and Cladding sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Wood T&G Floorings and Claddings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber T&G sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Machined T&G with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Machined T&G INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Machined T&G INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Machined T&G Boards on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Flooring and Cladding orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber T&G Boards.
Van Delivery of Tongue and Groove Flooring and Cladding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £12.40 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Tongue and Groove Boards may be shown in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Planed Tongue and Groove Boards costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber T&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled Timber T&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Floorings and Claddings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Softwood T&G Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Flooring Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak T&G Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Timber T&G Moulds - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Wood Flooring and Cladding correct, please tell us if you see any errors.