FD30 & FD60 - Fire Doors from the major UK Door Suppliers:
Deanta® Fire Doors, JeldWen® Fire Doors, JB Kind® Fire Doors, LPD® Fire Doors, MtM Fire Doors, Mendes® Fire Doors, Meyer® Fire Doors, Premdor® Fire Doors, Todd® Fire Doors and XL Joinery® Fire Doors -
Stock & Made to Size Solid & Glazed Fire Doors are available at JAS Timber Merchants, Blackburn, Lancashire.
Hover over the Tabs to see the types of Fire-door that are made by that manufacturer.
Firecheck FD30 & FD60 Fire-doors available to us at JAS Timber, are Certified Firedoors from "Certifire®" or "BWF®" authorised Fire Door Manufacturers.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all your Fire Door's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Fire Door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Fire Doors after order - Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
To see Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland is normally possible -
Deanta Doors = from £60 +vat England & Wales - poa;
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JB Kind Fire Doors™ from JB Kind Doors® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa;
- Enter your post-code after adding the JB Kind Doors to basket;
Please see JB Kind Direct Delivery details - JB Kind Direct Delivery
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
Mendes Doors = from £60 +vat England & Wales - poa;
Premdor Doors - poa;
XL Joinery = £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Current Manufacturers Fire Door Price Lists need to be checked - 01/04/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Timber or Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.