FD30 and FD60 Firecheck Fire Doors from the major UK Door Suppliers -
Deanta® Fire Doors, JeldWen® Fire Doors, JB Kind® Fire Doors, LPD® Fire Doors, MtM Fire Doors, Mendes® Fire Doors, Meyer® Fire Doors, Premdor® Fire Doors, Todd® Fire Doors and XL Joinery® Fire Doors -
Stock Size and Made to Size - Solid and Glazed VP Fire Doors are available at JAS Timber® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Hover over the Tabs to see the types of Fire-Door that are made by that manufacturer.
Firecheck FD30 and FD60 Fire-doors available to us at JAS Timber, are Certified Firedoors from "Certifire®" or "BWF®" authorised and certificated Fire Door Manufacturers.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Firedoors after order - Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery of Fire Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is often possible :
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £60 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your Deanta Fire Doors to basket to see this Charge; Please see that Deanta's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - Deanta Door Delivery
JB Kind Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £60 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your JB Kind Fire Doors to basket to see this Charge; Please see that JB Kind's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - JB Kind Door Delivery
LPD Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat; Add your LPD Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please see that LPD's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - LPD Door Delivery
Mendes Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat;
Scotland - poa; See - Mendes Delivery Prices
Please see that Mendes Door's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - Mendes Door Delivery
Premdor Direct Delivery - poa;
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Please see that XL's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Current Manufacturers Fire-Door Price Lists may need to be checked - 01/08/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber or Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.