FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors
FD30 and FD60 Firecheck Timber Fire Doors made by the major UK Fire-Door Manufacturers -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Deanta Fire Doors, Falcon Fire Doors, Jeld-Wen Fire Doors, JB Kind Fire Doors, LPD Fire Doors, Made to Measure Fire Doors, Mendes Fire Doors, Meyer Fire Doors, Millenium Fire Doors, Premdor Fire Doors, Strebord Fire Doors, Todd Fire Doors and XL Joinery Fire Doors;
Stock Size and Made to Size - Solid and Glazed VP Flush Real-Veneer, Frame and Panel, Architectural V-Groove, Marquetry Inlaid-Veneer, and Paint-Grade FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors are available.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or door finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Fire Doors, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC; JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC it is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Timber Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any Fire Door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange any Fire Door after order - Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by the manufacturer.
Internal Timber Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any other options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Fire Door sizes, other Door types, Fire-Door Casings, Skirtings, Door Arcs, or other items that you require.
To see our ranges of FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors :
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Timber FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The Latest 2021 Fire-Door Price Lists are current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Stock Size or Made to Size, Glazed or Unglazed Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Fire-Doors correct, please tell us if you see any errors.