Fire Door Casing - Fire-Check Frame
FireCheck Door Frame Kits - Fire Door Casing Sets | and cut lengths -
Great Prices in September !
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Softwood Firecheck Door-Casings are taped in sets = 2 casing legs + 1 un-trenched head, wide enough for up to 33 inch Fire Doors. Lengths are also available in some Fire Door Casings - up to 4.2 metres. They are grooved for 15x4mm Intumescent Strip in the centre of the rebate.
Special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop - poa;
4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood Set unassembled - ex 50x100mm / Finished 44x95mm - Grooved 15x4mm - 2 @ 2.1 + 1 @ 1 metre - Untrenched Loose Set
- Now £24.10 + VAT 20%
- £5.51 + VAT 20%
6x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood Set: Finished size: 44x143mm - Grooved 15x4mm - 2 @ 2.1M. 1 @ 1 M. Untrenched Loose Set
- Now £36.12 + VAT 20%
6x2 Softwood Firecheck Door Casing Length ( ex 150x50mm / Finished: 143x44mm - Rebated: 46x12mm and Grooved: 15x4mm )
- £7.22 + VAT 20%
9x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood Set: Finished size: 44x215mm - Grooved 15x4mm - 2 @ 2.1M. + 1 @ 1M. Untrenched Loose Set
- £92.50 + VAT 20%
- £117.50 + VAT 20%
- £121.80 + VAT 20%
- £54.80 + VAT 20%
Oak Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 26x23mm OM025 OR/ 26x22mm FB1062 + 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
- Now £15.45 + VAT 20%
- Now £8.64 + VAT 20%
- £0.68 + VAT 20%
- £0.68 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood and Hardwood Fire Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Firecheck Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber. External use of Timber Fire-Door Casings is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Fire Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size and profile of Timber Fire Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Fire Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Fire Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC Fire Door Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC Fire Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber Fire Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Fire Casing once work has commenced; Fire Door Casing orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Fire Door Casings, Fire Door Frames and Fire Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood Fire Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Timber Fire Door Casings in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Fire Door Casings costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Fire Casings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber Fire Door Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Fire Door Casing Firecheck Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Quarterly Hardwood and Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/09/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Internal Timber Fire -Check Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Internal Timber Fire Door Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Timber Internal Firecheck Casings Price List is current - 01/09/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Internal Profiled Fire Door-Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Firecheck Casings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.