Door Casing - External Frame
External Door Casing Sets | Door Frame Kits | and cut lengths -
Great Prices !
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
- £88.80 + VAT 20%
9x2 External Door Casing Set (ex 50x225mm / fin: 44x216mm untreated Softwood) : 46x12mm rebate - (2 @ 2.1M. 1 @ 1 M. Loose lengths / Untrenched head.)
- Now £72.00 + VAT 20%
6x2 External Door Casing Set ex 50x150mm Softwood | Finished: 44x143mm with 46x12mm Rebate | Untreated 3 loose lengths / untrenched head.
- Now £36.12 + VAT 20%
4x2 External Door Casing Set ex 50x100mm Softwood | Finished: 44x94mm with 46x12mm Rebate | Untreated 3 loose lengths / untrenched head.
- Now £24.10 + VAT 20%
6x2 External Door Casing - Cut Length ex 50x150mm Softwood - Finished size 44mm x 143mm - Rebated 46mm x 12mm
- £7.22 + VAT 20%
- £4.82 + VAT 20%
- £94.10 + VAT 20%
- £86.30 + VAT 20%
- £312.50 + VAT 20%
- £98.70 + VAT 20%
- £255.20 + VAT 20%
- £179.00 + VAT 20%
Softwood External Timber Door-Casings are taped in loose sets = 2 casing legs and 1 untrenched head, wide enough for up to 33" doors.
Loose lengths are also available in most External Pine Door-Casing - up to 4.2 metres.
( External Door-Linings are normally loose sets with loose door stops, to be planted on after fitting the Door to the lining timber. )
Imported Hardwood and Oak External Door-Frame kits are often pre-packed with 2 tenoned Casing Legs, 1 morticed Head, 1 morticed Cill and 1 Cill-Bead.
Kits may have mortice and tenon joints for easy assembly, and grooves for draught-strip ( but not including the draught strip as there can be a variety of profiles for different purposes, such as firecheck, acoustic reduction ).
Special Casing sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop, and grooved for draught or acoustic strip - poa;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood and Hardwood External Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber. External use of timber door casing is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the External Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; For many reasons, size and profile of Timber External Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber External Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for External Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC External Door Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC External Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber External Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; External Door Casing orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber External Door Casings, External Door Frames and External Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood External Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Timber External Door Casings in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Timber External Door Casing Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber External Door Casings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber External Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about External Door Casing Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Board Price Lists are current - 01/01/2022
- The January 2022 Hardwood and Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/01/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/01/2022
- The April 2021 Richard Burbidge External Door Casings Price List is current - 01/01/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak External Casings Price Lists are current - 01/01/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about External Prepared Timber Casings and Frames - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of External Casings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.