3.5 inch VT&G Matchboard - Redwood size 88 x 9mm | CHOOSE options
3.5 inch VT&G Redwood Cladding -
V-Joint Tongue and Groove 88mm cover x 9mm thick
You can see our range of T&G Floorings and Claddings - T&G Floorboard - VT&G Matchboard and Cladding
100mm x 13mm Pine Softwood VT&G Cladding is usually machined from Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 88mm cover x 9mm thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practice.
Pine Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood VT&G Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment, weather-proof coating and regular maintenance; External use of VT&G Board is at your own risk.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the VT&G Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Timber VT&G sizes are generally within ± 1mm for thickness / ± 2mm for width, with a cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber matching, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the VT&G Pine Mould. The size and profile of pine cladding may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Pine Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Pine VT&G it is INT-COC-003944.150 and for PEFC VT&G it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of VT&G Pine Matchboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £2.40 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 100mm VT&G Boards.
Van Delivery of 3.5" V.Tongue and Groove Pine Cladding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for 100mm Profiled Tongue and Groove Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 88mm VT&G Pine Cladding Profiles costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber VT&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 88mm VT&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled 88mm Pine Claddings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings VT&G Profiles Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge 3.5 inch Claddings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Matchings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning V.T&G Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared V.Tongue and Groove Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Wood Cladding correct, please tell us if you see any errors.