3.5" VT&G (88x9mm) Knotty-Pine Softwood Matchboard
Pine Match-Board 88mm x 9mm Redwood - 88mm Tongue and Groove finished cover width.
V-joint tongue and groove knotty-pine timber cladding;
This product is deep-cut from PEFC 25mm Joinery quality Fifth Scandinavian Redwood boards
- ( It very difficult to source 12mm boards on a regular basis, but we can get a large enough quantity machined to order - poa;).
This cladding is ideal to use for internal walls and ceilings, as feature wainscott panelling, and boarded infill panels.
From SCA Timber, this Moulded 4 x 1/2" Scandinavian Pine Redwood Timber has approximately 3.5" face cover;
- Can be PEFC Certified - poa;
- Moulded 12x100mm softwood T&G;
- Finished size of 9x94mm - with an 88mm cover when joined together;
- Machined from an excellent quality Joinery Vth grade Swedish Redwood, with a few firm knots;
This softwood softwood matchboard is not recommended for external use.
- Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
You can see our range of T&G Flooring and Claddings - Timber Floorboard Matchboard Cladding
For cutting or machining of Pine Cladding, see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
Oak & Ash Timber Mouldings - Oak and Ash Profiles
Other Planed Timber sizes - PSE Timber
Timber Wide Boards - Hardwood Jointed Board - Pine Jointed Board
|Mason's Timber®, |
Cheshire Mouldings® & Richard Burbidge®
Beadings and Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
100mm x 12mm Pine Softwood VT&G Cladding is usually machined from 25mm Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 88mm cover x 9mm thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 2.4 M. - 3.0 M. - 3.6 M. & 4.2 Metre Lengths of Pine Cladding Lengths in stock available for delivery on our van - 03/02/2020 -
- Latest VT&G Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : TBT - Previous marks include: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre VT&G Softwood cut lengths -
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of VT&G Softwood Cladding are shown in the drop-down menu -
Pine Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood VT&G Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of VT&G Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 23/07/2012 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the VT&G Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber VT&G sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the VT&G Timber Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Pine Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Pine VT&G INT-COC-003944.150 & VT&G INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of VT&G Pine Matchboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £1.57 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 100mm PEFC Timber Cladding
JAS Delivery of 4" Timber VT&G Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £35 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat;)
The weight of 3.5" VT&G PEFC Pine Cladding is approximately 0.5Kg per metre, to include packing.
Prepared 100mm Timber 9mm Vee-ed Cladding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 4 inch VT&G Cladding is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat / 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! - poa;
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Single-V Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 88mm Pine V'ed T&G Boarding.
Direct Delivery of 86mm VT&G Pine Cladding may possible for larger orders - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3-1/2" Pine Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Pine Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 9mm PEFC Timber Matchboard - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 100mm Softwood Matchings correct, but mistakes can be made!