3.5" VT&G (88x9mm) Knotty-Pine Softwood Matchboard
Pine Match-Board 88x9mmPEFC Redwood - 88mm Tongue and Groove Cover
V-joint tongue and groove knotty-pine timber cladding;
This product is deep-cut from PEFC 25mm Joinery quality Fifth Scandinavian Redwood boards
- ( It very difficult to source 12mm boards on a regular basis, but we can get a large enough quantity machined to order - poa; ).
This cladding is ideal to use for internal walls and ceilings, as feature wainscott panelling, and boarded infill panels.
From SCA Timber, this Moulded 4 x 1/2" Scandinavian Pine Redwood Timber has approximately 3.5" face cover;
- Can be PEFC Certified - poa;
- Moulded 12x100mm softwood T&G;
- Finished size of 9x94mm - with an 88mm cover when joined together;
- Machined from an excellent quality Joinery Vth grade Swedish Redwood, with a few firm knots;
This softwood softwood matchboard is not recommended for external use.
- Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
YOU CAN SEE OUR RANGE OF T&G FLOORINGS AND CLADDINGS - TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
For cutting or machining of Pine Cladding, see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Claddings & Matchboards -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
100x12mm Pine Softwood VT&G Cladding is usually machined from 25mm Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 88mm cover x 9mm thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres layed, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 2.4 M. - 3.0 M. - 3.6 M. & 4.2 METRE LENGTHS of PINE CLADDING LENGTHS IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON OUR VAN - 01/12/2016 -
- LATEST VT&G STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : TBT - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre VT&G SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of VT&G SOFTWOOD CLADDING ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Pine Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood VT&G Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of VT&G Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/07/2012 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the VT&G Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber VT&G sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the VT&G Timber Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PINE TIMBER CLADDING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC Certification - PINE VT&G TT-CoC-003944.150 & VT&G BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of VT&G Pine Matchboard are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 100mmPEFC Timber Cladding (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of 4" Timber VT&G Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa;(from: Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £35 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat;)
3.5" VT&G PEFC Pine Cladding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per metre, to include packing.
Prepared 100mm Timber 9mm Vee-ed Cladding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of 4 inch VT&G Cladding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat / 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!- poa;
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY of Single-V Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 88mm Pine V'ed T&G Boarding.
DIRECT DELIVERY of 86mm VT&G Pine Cladding may possible for larger orders - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3-1/2" Pine Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian Pine Board Price List is current; - 21/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 9mmPEFC Timber Matchboard - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 100mm Softwood Matchings correct, but mistakes can be made!