Timber in Stock at JAS Timber Merchants
JAS Timber Ltd - Walpole Street Sawmills,
Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 1DB
Tel - 01254 54000
We are the leading Timber Suppliers in the area, with all types of Timber and Timber Products available.
Scandinavian Whitewood, Scandinavian Redwood, Pine Softwood, Knotty-Pine, Sapele Red-Hardwood, American White-Oak ( internal use ), European White-Oak ( external use ), White-Ash, Beech, Jelutong, Tulipwood, Utile, Idigbo and Walnut are the most popular species of timber at present.
We stock - Rough Sawn and Planed Timbers - Architraves, Skirtings, Internal and External Door Frame-section Lengths, Internal and External Door Casing Sets, Fire Door Frames, Tongue and Groove Flooring, T&G Wall Claddings, Dado Rails, Mouldings and Beadings - Staircase Components, Stair Newels and Spindles, Stair Handrails and Stair Baserails ( in a selection of timber types ) - Treated Timber Decking and Deck Components - Red-Hardwood Deck-Parts and Hardwood Decking - Brown-Treated Fence-Panels, Treated Softwood Fencing Timber Rails and Feather-edge Fence-Boards, and large section Treated Railway Sleepers for Raised Beds and Garden Landscaping work such as Steps and Kerbs.
- Look further into the Timber Categories to find the type of Timber that you require - or search in the search-box.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Product is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any Graded Timber is cut or machined, then this may affect the Timber-Joist Grading, and also may cut off the Timber Grade-stamp;
Building or Machined Timber needs suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Timber Product sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, ( CoC ) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Timber is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Timber, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Don't forget Roto Oak Roof Windows if you are undertaking a barn conversion project, or if you simply want the best Roof Window; This is a unique product, from JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn - BB1 1DB
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Products.
Van Delivery of Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Timber Products may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Lengths is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities.
Haulier Delivery of Timber Lengths by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Timber Products, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2020 Quarterly Timber Price-Lists are current, unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 1/08/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber and Wood Products - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Sections correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.