Timber in Stock at JAS Timber Supplies®
JAS Timber Ltd® - Walpole Street, Blackburn, Lancashire.
We are the leading Timber Suppliers in the area, with all types of Timber for sale - Scandinavian Whitewood, Scandinavian Redwood, Pine Softwood, Knotty-Pine, Sapele Red-Hardwood, American White-Oak ( internal use ), European White-Oak ( external use ), Ash, Jelutong, Tulipwood, Utile, Idigbo and Walnut - Rough Sawn and Planed Timbers - Architraves, Skirtings, Door Casings, Tongue and Groove Flooring, T&G Wall Claddings, Dado Rails, Mouldings and Beadings - Treated Timber Decking, Fence-Panels and Treated Fencing Timber;
- Look further into the Timber Categories to find the type of Timber that you require - or search in the search-box.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Product is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any Graded Timber is cut or machined, then this may affect the Timber-Joist Grading, and also may cut off the Timber Grade-stamp;
Building Timber needs suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Building Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Timber is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Timber, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -
Don't forget Roto® Oak Roof Windows if you are undertaking a barn conversion project, or if you simply want the best roof window; A unique product from JAS Timber - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Products.
Van Delivery of Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights for Timber Sections are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and standard Zone A - up to 2.4 metre XDP Carriage; Wood products with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on size, weight and postcode; Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2018 Quarterly Timber Price-Lists are current, unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/05/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber and Wood Products - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Sections correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.