Timber in Stock at JAS Timber Supplies®JAS Timber Ltd® - Walpole Street, Blackburn, Lancashire.
We are the leading Timber Suppliers in the area, with all types of Timber for sale - Scandinavian Whitewood, Scandinavian Redwood Softwood, Knotty-Pine, Sapele Red Hardwood, American White Oak (internal use), European White Oak (external use), Ash, Jelutong, Tulipwood, Utile and Walnut - Rough Sawn and Planed Timbers - Architraves, Skirtings, Door Casings, Tongue & Groove Flooring, Wall Claddings, Mouldings and Beadings - Timber Decking, Fencing and Treated Timber;
- Look further into the Timber Categories to find the type of Timber that you require - or search in the search-box.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Product is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any Graded Timber is cut or machined, then this may affect the timber-joist grade rating, and may cut off the timber grade-stamp;
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Timber is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Timber, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber Delivery to see that all it's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -
Don't forget Roto® Oak Roof Windows if you are undertaking a barn conversion project, or if you simply want the best roof window - a unique product from JAS Timber Merchants, Blackburn, Lancashire.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Products.
Van Delivery of Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights for Timber Sections are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and carriage; Wood products with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on where you are - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per pallet space to your post code.
Direct Delivery of Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 Quarterly Timber Price-Lists are current, unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Supplies for any details about Timber and Wood Products - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Sections correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.