Thunderbolt - Masonry Fixing - Hex Head Masonry Bolt
Thunderbolt Masonry-Fixings - Hex Head Masonry-Bolts - The original and best all-purpose masonry anchor
Thunderbolt Fixings from A.P.Technik - APT / Unifix
Prices shown are for Hex-Head Masonry Bolt Thunderbolts
Thunderbolts are a self-tapping masonry-anchor for use in fixing joists, beams and trimmers onto a variety of construction materials, including concrete, brick, blockwork, stone, marble and wood.
Manufactured to the highest technical standards for complete reliability, Thunderbolts are premium quality masonry-fixings, and provide the construction industry with a secure and dependable method of fixing into 99% of substrates.
No marking out is required, simply drill straight through the material to be fixed, into the substrate and screw in the Thunderbolt. Thunderbolts need a smaller drill size than for Rawlbolts or Sleeve Anchors; there is no expansion stress, so fixing close to an edge is possible; Thunderbolt masonry fixings anchor along the entire thread length, and are totally removable.
- 8x 75mm Thunderbolt for 35mm Fixing - requires 8mm diameter drill (Boxed 100)
- 8x100mm Thunderbolt for 60mm Fixing - requires 8mm diameter drill (Boxed 100)
- 10x100mm Thunderbolt for 50mm Fixing - requires 10mm diameter drill (Boxed 50)
- 10x150mm Thunderbolt for 100mm Fixing - requires 10mm diameter drill (Boxed 25)
- 12x100mm Thunderbolt for 40mm Fixing - requires 12mm diameter drill (Boxed 50)
- 12x130mm Thunderbolt for 70mm Fixing - requires 12mm diameter drill (Boxed 25)
- 12x150mm Thunderbolt for 90mm Fixing - requires 12mm diameter drill (Boxed 25)
- 12x200mm Thunderbolt for 140mm Fixing - requires 12mm diameter drill (Boxed 25)
Also available as Hex-Flange Head Thunderbolts, Countersunk-Head 6-Lobe Thunderbolts & Thunderbolt Hook & Eye.
Thunderbolts are fully branded and are backed by comprehensive technical support, data-sheets and on-site services.
For other fixings, view our range - Fixings
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Thunderbolt Masonry Fixings
JAS Delivery of Thunder-Bolt Fixings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Carrier Delivery of Masonry Fixings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones;)
(Tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
E. & O.E. see T&C