Superseal SAA Door Sill - 25mm [1"] 04SG011 Aluminium Stormguard
Aluminium Superseal Door Sill - Door Threshold - 25mm [1"] sill thickness;
- Door Thresher - Stormguard - 04SG011 SAA
(Shown on the Stormguard website as 04CP011.)
Superseal Door Sills - Based on the original "Macclesfield Sill" the Superseal sill is one of the most effective threshold seals ever produced.
The Superseal Door Sill is one of the most efficient door excluders, and can provide maximum performance in severe weather. When properly bedded in Admastik it prevents rainwater from being driven under an external door; it also has a Nitrile rubber all weather seal in the centre. They are designed to collect rainwater which seeps, or is blown under and around the door. The door sill has a very deep water collection channel, and so is more efficient at draining the water back to the outside.
Sizes are 38mm on the outside of the door, and 25mm sill thickness underneath the door, the door seal near the centre of the door thickness. Overall width of the door sill is 61mm;
It is robust and durable, with a heavy duty construction.
- For inward opening doors;
- For severe weather conditions;
- Seal with Stormguard "Admastik";
See the Stormguard webpage for Details, Fitting Instructions, Spares & Optional Extras - Superseal Door Sills
Also purchase Stormguard Sill clear bedding mastic - Stormguard Admastik Sealant
There are 5 SAA Superseal Door Sill sizes available :
2'9" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 838mm x 25mm (33") - 2 in Stock -
3'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 914mm x 25mm (36") - 2 in Stock -
4'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1219mm x 25mm (48") - 1 in Stock -
5'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1524mm x 25mm (60") - 1 in Stock -
6'0" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1828mm x 25mm (72") - 1 in Stock -
6'5" SAA Mill Finish Aluminium - 1981mm x 25mm (78") - 2 in Stock -
We will try and show the items in our stock at Blackburn; Please check availability of the items - To Order before you order with us, as they will not go on next day carrier, but can still be despatched within a few days;
Up to 3053mm available to be manufactured to order - poa;
23/07/2014 - Currently SAA Milled Aluminium has been a Polished finish sometimes with "Milling Lines" - Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size, profile and finish of metal products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date;
- Finishes are shown as a guide only; variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another; Sheen and texture are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen!
- If you are matching to an existing product, then it is advisable to check the size, colour and finish of the samples at our yard first, before ordering or commencing work -
- Due to the complexities of size, finish, sheen and texture of metallic products, and the possibility of differences from one batch to another, JAS Timber will not take liability for any variation.
There are no reviews yet.
- £21.90 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for SAA Superseal Door Sills
Van Delivery of SAA Door Sills on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa
Approximate weights of Stormguard SAA Aluminium Superseal Door Sills are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Superseal Door Sills costs £12.40 +vat for up to 10Kg/2.4M; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones.)
Postage is possible for smaller quantities, which takes longer, & Tracking isn't as easy as by carrier;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about SAA Superseal Door Sills, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2019 Stormguard Door Sill Price List is current - 01/02/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further information about Stormguard SAA Superseal Thresholds 04SG011 / 04CP01104CP450 - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SAA Superseal Sills correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.