Suffolk Door: T&G effect *Unfinished Oak* 35mm Internal Door - XL Doors
Suffolk Door - T&G effect unfinished Oak 35mm Internal - XL Joinery Doors®
* On special Offer While Stocks Last *
XL Joinery - Engineered Architectural Oak Internal Door Range:
A Classic 6-Board T&G effect unfinished Oak Door.
A real timeless design the Suffolk is a 6 slat boarded door from the Classic Oak Collection. This door combines deep V-grooves and real oak veneer to create a truly distinctive looking door that would not look out of place in any property. This range is extremely extensive and also includes supporting glazed, fire and bi-fold doors in many different sizes.
A matching 6-Light Glazed 35mm Door is also available - Suffolk 6-Light Clear Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
A matching 4-Light Glazed 35mm Door is also available - Suffolk 4-Light Obscure Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
A matching Solid FD30 44mm Fire Door is also available - Suffolk FD30 Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Door
A matching Glazed FD30 44mm Fire Door is also available - Suffolk FD30 6-Light Clear Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Door
How to Install an Internal Door
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
XL Suffolk T&G Oak Door :
Metropolitan Oak Doors have bold, router lines 10mm wide and 5mm deep (tapering to 5mm wide at the bottom of the groove); There is an Oak insert below the Real Oak veneer, to give the appearance of a Solid Oak Door.
The Suffolk Door has a 6 board lined "T&G Board effect";
Suffolk Oak solid Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
XL Suffolk Oak Doors have A-grade Real-oak veneer for colour consistency, and Real-oak Door Lippings, ready for final finishing.
A real timeless design the Suffolk is a 6 slat boarded door from the Classic Oak Collection. This door combines deep u-grooves and real oak veneer to create a truly distinctive looking door that would not look out of place in any property. This range is extremely extensive and also includes supporting glazed, fire and bi-fold doors in many different sizes.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain.
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- Deep u-groove design with real Oak Inlays.
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging.
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Suffolk DoorsTM may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Suffolk Doors.)
Please note that most factory manufactured doors are constructed with real timber veneers on an engineered timber core, and a solid timber lipping to the long edges - This gives stability not possible with natural timber.
XL Suffolk Door Codes - INTOSUF18 - INTOSUF21 - INTOSUF24 - INTOSUF27 - INTOSUF28 - INTOSUF30 - INTOSUF32 - INTOSUF33 - INTOSUF526 - INTOSUF626 - INTOSUF726 - INTOSUF826 - must be fitted, treated & maintained to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
Suffolk Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door CareTM
XL Suffolk Oak V-grooved Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 6mm per edge for XL Suffolk Metropolitan Oak Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
XL Oak Suffolk Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Suffolk Doors after order - XL Suffolk T&G Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Suffolk 4L Glazed Door: T&G effect 4-light *Obscure Glazed* *Unfinished Oak* 35mm Internal Door - XL Doors
- £205.60 + VAT 20%
- £174.10 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
XL Internal Suffolk Unfinished Oak Doors can be bought online - Select the Suffolk Door sizes that you want, and add to basket using the Green Purchase Button, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- On delivery, check that all your XL Suffolk Oak Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Suffolk Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of XL Suffolk Oak Doors from XL Joinery is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; See that XL Joinery Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Suffolk T&G Effect Oak Internal Doors are shown in Kg;
INTOSUF18 78x18 = 8Kg;
INTOSUF21 78x21 = 10Kg;
INTOSUF24 78x24 = 12Kg;
INTOSUF27 78x27 = 14Kg;
INTOSUF30 78x30 = 16Kg;
INTOSUF33 78x33 = 18Kg;
INTOSUF32 80x32 = 18Kg;
INTOSUF526 2040x526x40mm = 15Kg;
INTOSUF626 2040x626x40mm = 17Kg;
INTOSUF726 2040x726x40mm = 19Kg;
INTOSUF826 2040x826x40mm = 21Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of XL Suffolk Oak Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Oak Suffolk Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Internal Oak Door Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Suffolk Oak Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Suffolk Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.