Pine Stop-Chamfered Newel 1500x91x91mm - no cap - ST1500P Cheshire Mouldings®
Pine 1500x91x91mm Stop-Chamfered Newel ST1500P – Cheshire Mouldings®
Fits FNCP Pyramid Newel Cap - and LNCP Flat Newel Cap (purchase seperately) -
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected – They are not defects.
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark® Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairs Parts are - - - - - - or see the full range -
Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs and see your Staircase Design come alive!
- click to see other Cheshire Moulding Stair Parts, on our website.
- click for Burbidge Pine Newels on our Stair Parts website.
- click for Newels from £14.25+vat on our Stair Parts website.
- on Special Offer for April, May and June 2017.
Finished size: 91x91x1500mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Chamfered Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Chamfered Softwood Square Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the pine timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the pine newel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We can supply certified Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark ST1500P Pine Stair Newels with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - ST1500P TT-CoC-003944.150 or ST1500P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine ST1500P Newel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work& notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Newels are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings® ST1500P Traditional Pine Stop Chamfered Newel Stairparts (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Square Pine Newels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Pine Stop Chamfered Newels ST1500P are shown in Kg, to include packing - Just add to basket and the carriage is calculated by weight.
Direct Delivery of ST1500P Newel Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35+vat per order - poa
Don't forget - this price can be for a full staircase balustrade order, and can include handrails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
Carrier Delivery is possible on Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Pine Stop Chamfered Newel Stair Parts from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Traditional Stop Chamfered Newel Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Stair Newels Price List is current; - 01/05/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Traditional Pine Stop Chamfered Newel Stairparts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for ST1500P Timber Cheshire Mouldings Pine Stop Chamfered Newel Stairparts, but mistakes can be made!