Standard Size FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
Standard Size Fire Doors -
from JAS Timber - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Plywood Flush Internal and External FD30 Fire Doors;
Plywood Flush Internal with Glazed-VP FD30 Fire Doors;
Plywood-face Solid Timber-core FD30 and FD60 Door Blanks,
Oak - Ash - Beech - Sapele - Walnut Real-Veneer Flush FD30 Fire Doors,
White Moulded-Panel Fire Doors ( Smooth and Woodgrain options )
White Moulded-Panel with Glazed-VP Fire Doors ( Smooth and Woodgrain options )
from Jeld-Wen Doors, JB Kind Doors, LPD Doors, Mendes Doors, Meyer Timber, Millenium/Strebord Door Panels, Premdor, XL Joinery.
FD30 and FD60 Made to Size Solid-Flush or Glass Vision-Panel Firedoors are also available - MtM Solid or Glazed-VP Fire Doors
- £44.80 + VAT 20%
- £171.30 + VAT 20%
- £54.60 + VAT 20%
- £191.80 + VAT 20%
- £91.00 + VAT 20%
- £201.60 + VAT 20%
- £91.00 + VAT 20%
- £190.40 + VAT 20%
- £91.00 + VAT 20%
- £218.40 + VAT 20%
- £91.00 + VAT 20%
- £212.80 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Timber Veneer Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or door-finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all your Veneered Firedoor's component dimensions, mouldings, any glazing or other details are correct, prior to any relatedwork on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Flush Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Veneered Fire Doors after order - Flush Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Stock Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Firedoors after order - Glazed VP Flush Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Fire Doors see :
- Deanta Fire Doors
- Jeld-Wen Fire Doors
- JB Kind Fire Doors
- LPD Fire Doors
- Mendes Fire Doors
- Premdor Flush Fire Doors
- XL Fire Doors
- Made to Measure Solid-Flush and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Solid-face and Glazed-VP Standard-size Fire Doors can be bought online -
Select the Fire Door sizes that you want from the drop down menu, and add to basket; Then add any more Fire Door Sizes, Vision-Panels, Door Casings, or any other items that you require. - The Checkout Trolley icon is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - Click it to see the ongoing price for your order, or to amend it;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Bespoke or Standard Glass VP Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery of Manufactured Fire Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is often possible :
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland
Mendes Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat;
Scotland - poa; See - Mendes Delivery Prices
Please check that Mendes Door's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - Mendes Door Delivery
Premdor Direct Delivery - poa;
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Fire Doors to basket to see the Shipping Charge; Please check that XL's Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of MtM and Bespoke Glazed Vision Panel Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The carriage weights of Made to Size and Glazed-Opening Fire Doors may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Flush Veneer and Glazed Vision-Panel Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Bespoke FD30 and FD60 Made to Measure and Glazed VP Flush Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Manufacturers Fire Door Price Lists are current - 03/02/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Standard or Bespoke Timber and Glass VP Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Bespoke Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.